Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Or Not Pics?

• Thread starterStraponQuennB
  • Start date

Being The Boss

• Have you ever been fucked by a girl with a strap-on?

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Is Being Bi-sexual considerd filling him up?

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
alsrx700 said:
I think you are one hot woman. I wish my wife would do what you and your hubby do. I really like the pics of you doing your hubby in another post. I have experienced a strapon from the wife, but I often wish she would take more charge in the bedroom. Anyway, you look great, and I love the pics!!! Any chance on seeing you with a lover, and hubby being you and your lovers slave?

sorry it took so long for me to respond, I'm glad you like my pics.... I would love to see some of your freaky side this is my place to post and be my self, hanging out is what I like to do!:)

ittybittysissy said:
WoW...absolutaly THE perfect woman...ty for posting your pics Ma'am...makes my pink panties bulge...and since you love a man in stockings....here's a few of me...

OMG that is so sexy your making my panties wet!!!!
I am glad more ppl are coming out of the closet, I think people in general should be honest to them self.
Around the people you love honesty goes a long way, why cheat when you can play allot more I hope one day people will be more open minded like you and I !! love all the pics please post more I will if you do lets start a new trend!;)

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. QueenBee,

Your pics are very satisfying.... particularly your first photo in your initial post, which shows your large, voluptuous, gorgeous pussy; your third photo showing you in your boxers (are they silk? They look like it....); and your fourth photo, showing your man in his stockings, offering his male pussy to you, ready to be fucked up the ass with your strapon.

Excellent! Good for you, Ms. QueenBee. You have the right attitude....

Very nice — I like that.

That's entirely appropriate for a gorgeous, assertive woman such as yourself who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to make that clear to her man.

I like them a lot, and I like your strapon photos even better! More, please!

—Custer

Anything for you Custer.... here you go !:eek:

Attachments

• alldressedkev.jpg
    alldressedkev.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 111
  • bbbc2c.jpg
    bbbc2c.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 123
  • me3c.jpg
    me3c.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 122
  • bbc1c.jpg
    bbc1c.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 95
morelove4her said:
Your pictures are very hot. You have such a sweet body and I love your pussy and ass. Your husband and lovers are very lucky. I am bi so I really like the strapon pics. I have been fortunate enough to have had a few women who enjoyed using strapons on me, their girlfriends and even husbands.

I love your posts!

Really now I'm glad you like them here are some more pics!:p

Attachments

• bbc1cc.jpg
    bbc1cc.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 89
  • dickinbuttbbc.jpg
    dickinbuttbbc.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 94
  • touchBBC1c.jpg
    touchBBC1c.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 102