Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Or Not Pics?

• Thread starterStraponQuennB
  • Start date

Being The Boss

• Have you ever been fucked by a girl with a strap-on?

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Is Being Bi-sexual considerd filling him up?

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StraponQuennB

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2009
Let me know please if my Pics are satisfying, and not just something to Look at, but comments as well... If your going to Rock this Great place, to hang out let do it and instead of sending privet messages post them:) can you do that for me!
Here are some more of my PICS cus I know I am Real about What I Post and write about!=-)))
I've never wanted to be in a sluts club, but I do like to take control, "Only In The Room, No body knows, were the nose goes,when the doors are closed!
BTW...I LOVE a Man in Stockings!

Attachments

• pussy.jpg
    pussy.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 434
  • poarea.jpg
    poarea.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 420
  • toushbrest.jpg
    toushbrest.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 506
  • spreadbut.jpg
    spreadbut.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 536
OMG thats a seriously HOT body that needs a BBC stuffed into it!

I think you are one hot woman. I wish my wife would do what you and your hubby do. I really like the pics of you doing your hubby in another post. I have experienced a strapon from the wife, but I often wish she would take more charge in the bedroom. Anyway, you look great, and I love the pics!!! Any chance on seeing you with a lover, and hubby being you and your lovers slave?

Your pictures are very hot. You have such a sweet body and I love your pussy and ass. Your husband and lovers are very lucky. I am bi so I really like the strapon pics. I have been fortunate enough to have had a few women who enjoyed using strapons on me, their girlfriends and even husbands.

I love your posts!

definatley hot pics, no not about them!

Bbc

tee said:
OMG thats a seriously HOT body that needs a BBC stuffed into it!
Yes I always had some BBC, in side my Tight Little Pussy...
It was real good DICK I have to say!:)

Possibility....

alsrx700 said:
I think you are one hot woman. I wish my wife would do what you and your hubby do. I really like the pics of you doing your hubby in another post. I have experienced a strapon from the wife, but I often wish she would take more charge in the bedroom. Anyway, you look great, and I love the pics!!! Any chance on seeing you with a lover, and hubby being you and your lovers slave?

It is a Possibility that I can take control of the situation, of two men a dick in each hand yummy yum...
I'm really glad you like what I have posted!

I Love the idea when He plays Dress up for ME, and when He, is a good GIRL!
He know I like to slap his butt cheeks, and watch his rear end, Jiggle like Jello!
my Slut MAN, I have is Out of control!
:)

Thanks

geordiekev said:
definatley hot pics, no not about them!

Thanks for the Love... How do you like them Apples!:p

Attachments

• cleavage.jpg
    cleavage.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 123
cd_danielle_cd_slut said:
Beautiful Queen....it's too bad women like you are so hard to come by......
Why thank you sir=-)
I like to post hot pics, and see people like you to respond...
We have Freaks all over the world, some just hide it better then most!

Last edited by a moderator:
cd_danielle_cd_slut said:
Beautiful Queen....it's too bad women like you are so hard to come by......

Aww thank you, It is inner deep... beauty is only inner deep is what I want 2 say...
Fun we do, allot of fun!:eek:

Hi Ms. QueenBee,

StraponQuennB said:
Let me know please if my pics are satisfying, and not just something to look at....

Your pics are very satisfying.... particularly your first photo in your initial post, which shows your large, voluptuous, gorgeous pussy; your third photo showing you in your boxers (are they silk? They look like it....); and your fourth photo, showing your man in his stockings, offering his male pussy to you, ready to be fucked up the ass with your strapon.

StraponQuennB said:
....I do like to take control....

Excellent! Good for you, Ms. QueenBee. You have the right attitude....

StraponQuennB said:
"Only in the room, nobody knows, were the nose goes, when the doors are closed!"

Very nice — I like that.

StraponQuennB said:
BTW...I LOVE a Man in Stockings!

That's entirely appropriate for a gorgeous, assertive woman such as yourself who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to make that clear to her man.

StraponQuennB said:
....How do you like them Apples!:p

I like them a lot, and I like your strapon photos even better! More, please!

—Custer

Thank you every one for the responds to all my post...
Keep it up!

Sooo HoTTTT

WoW...absolutaly THE perfect woman...ty for posting your pics Ma'am...makes my pink panties bulge...and since you love a man in stockings....here's a few of me...

Attachments

• digpics 266.jpg
    digpics 266.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 97
  • digpics 518.jpg
    digpics 518.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 131
  • digipics 008.jpg
    digipics 008.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 166
  • digpics 020.jpg
    digpics 020.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 141
  • digpics 019.jpg
    digpics 019.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 128
alsrx700 said:

I'm in my prime, and I actually like fucking him to the point of no return, it is a great experience, I demand him give it to me at least 2 time a day so I can wear him out he makes me cum when he tells me he loves my coc and he wants more he, she will come aroud talk to her make her take charge, how big is your pimp hand?:D

ittybittysissy said:
WoW...absolutaly THE perfect woman...ty for posting your pics Ma'am...makes my pink panties bulge...and since you love a man in stockings....here's a few of me...

I would love to see your hole and your coc super hard, would it be to much if I can have a cum shot!

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. QueenBee,

Your pics are very satisfying.... particularly your first photo in your initial post, which shows your large, voluptuous, gorgeous pussy; your third photo showing you in your boxers (are they silk? They look like it....); and your fourth photo, showing your man in his stockings, offering his male pussy to you, ready to be fucked up the ass with your strapon.

Excellent! Good for you, Ms. QueenBee. You have the right attitude....

Very nice — I like that.

That's entirely appropriate for a gorgeous, assertive woman such as yourself who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to make that clear to her man.

I like them a lot, and I like your strapon photos even better! More, please!

—Custer

I'm glad you like my post I feel very passionate about my work and what I write about, Strap on is my thing and fucking my man is what I like to think...
Well lets just say I'm the Queen of it I have a wardrobe for him and I have my strap ons for me me me!:D

strap-on fucking

I see a lass once a month or so who loves fucking me with her strap on! Ah, the bliss of having something so long and hard in my ass is wonderful.

kev

Users who are viewing this thread