Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot MILF Teacher Slut

• Thread starterUncle Sickey
  • Start date

Uncle Sickey

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
www.unclesickey.com
Hey all,

I'm glad I'm back online after a big hard drive crash last week. While I still have a ways to go until my 3d is back to where I like it; I thought I'd make a few test pics to post here.

So here's a hot MILF teacher finding out that giving the black football star some extra tutoring has some 'big' side benefits! The good thing is that she's had her tubes tied; so once she converts to complete black cock submission, there's no holding back for this slut! I've got a nice sleazy bathroom stall set so we can all see this ***** suck and fuck anonymous black cocks all day long while her husband's at work, yummy!

So please enjoy the pictures,
Uncle Sickey

Attachments

• Teacher01.jpg
    Teacher01.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,315
  • Teacher04.jpg
    Teacher04.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,669
More

Uncle love to see whole series

Moulds said:
Uncle love to see whole series

Sorry bud, there's no series; I just had to play with my 3d tonight, and these are the 2 that turned out best, that's all.

I've still got about a week yet to get my high end penis' and BDSM props installed (if I can find them that is!).

Wish me luck,
Uncle Sickey

hi im kinda new at all this but that 3 d looks very interesting thanks pam

Hey Uncle the pics are hot luv your work,

Uncle Sickey

My wife is a teacher of 11th grade in public school. Her hair looks the same but my wife has smaller tits. I dream of her with her black football and basketball
players doing tutoring at our house. Your toon helped me really see it....in my mind. Thanks, Whitey 2 cuck

whitey2cuck said:
My wife is a teacher of 11th grade in public school. Her hair looks the same but my wife has smaller tits. I dream of her with her black football and basketball
players doing tutoring at our house. Your toon helped me really see it....in my mind. Thanks, Whitey 2 cuck

Whitey 2 cuck,

Don't forget my man, all of those days with 'conferences' that the teacher's have in the year; who's to say that she hasn't been sampling some juicy, thick black meat? Just something to add a little spice to your fantasy.

Uncle Sickey

Users who are viewing this thread