Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

hot late 40's wife....

• Thread starterbronco11
  • Start date

bronco11

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2008
TRYING to make her know she still has it and get to let me share her... she does loves BIG ONES!! She has incredible legs/feet and a stunning Greek booty and loves to doll up in stockings!! LET HER KNOW WHAT YOU THINK or DO!!!!

Attachments

• Black (59).jpg
    Black (59).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 505
  • Black (64).jpg
    Black (64).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 433
  • Black (67).jpg
    Black (67).jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 519
  • Black (83).jpg
    Black (83).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 777
Her shaved pussy looks soooo yummy. I'd shoot my black seed all over it

That last pic is mindblowing. Her leg/foot curled up like that, her glorious ass displayed, WOW.

Very nice. It would be nice to see some cum all over that beauty.

Very good Bronco - especially that last shot. I'd love to slip myself into place there, while reaching round to find out about the half of her we haven't seen yet ;)

Oh Yes - she's still got it... You can tell her from ME!

As 'late 40s', she's probably got a few adventures behind her - tell us what she's got up to, and what she likes in the sexual way. :)

She loves to dress up for me,, stockings and such,, we used to "play" with other couples years back, but since her bout with the big C she has not felt sexy enough to tease others,, here I am trying to make her see she is still HOT!! So again I say,, incredible legs and feet, small breast but a AWESOME Greek booty!! and THICK LIPS!! and she loves BIG COCKS! I am not called Bronco for nothing!! But make no mistake, I love to watch her in action!

Thanks guys!!

Attachments

• Black (104).jpg
    Black (104).jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 358
  • Black (110).jpg
    Black (110).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 431
  • Black (120).jpg
    Black (120).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 504
  • Black (128).jpg
    Black (128).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 470
VERY!! Sexy! Thank you for sharing!

Melanie and Ryan

She's perfection

You're right about those feet, WOW
Any of them bare?

Sorry to hear of her troubles (hope things are under control), but she's got NO FEAR as far as turning people on is concerned. Those pussy lips look so soft and inviting, I'd love to see them spread around fingers, toys, or a fat cock.

One set of lips around you, and the other set around me, (does it matter which end we're at??? No - I thought not) and I'm sure she would be more than convinced that she's still sexy.

Love to see the rest of your photo collection. :)

i would like to slowly lick my way around every one of her beautiful curves. gorgeous!!

you better not ever let that hot piece of ass near me or I would have her on her knees and drinking cum.

Life goes on

bronco11 said:
She loves to dress up for me,, stockings and such,, we used to "play" with other couples years back, but since her bout with the big C she has not felt sexy enough to tease others,, here I am trying to make her see she is still HOT!! So again I say,, incredible legs and feet, small breast but a AWESOME Greek booty!! and THICK LIPS!! and she loves BIG COCKS! I am not called Bronco for nothing!! But make no mistake, I love to watch her in action!

Thanks guys!!

And her beauty needs to be shared and appreciaed with and by others.
She is a strikingly sexy woman

And if shes has had prior experiences she must be a master of the sex pleasures

I iwish I could kiss those wonderful lips, they must be delicious!

She is just perfect. I like a girl with some shape to her figure.

Great feet also. ......ok she's damn near perfect!

i likes it my may, gotta brotha in NYC would luv 2 get inside that gushy

Users who are viewing this thread