Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot , Busty Macon GA WIfe

• Thread startermiddlegabicouple
  • Start date
M

middlegabicouple

Looking for Big guys...and in all the right places :D . Husband understands my love of big black cock. Must be clean, discreet, dd free.... Open to many things and ready! Drop me a line and take care of this white wife.

Here I am...

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 4,189
Thanks

Thank you honey...picture didn't come out clear at all. I will try and post another one. Hope to dominated by big black bulls...real soon :)

Attachments

• front_184.jpg
    front_184.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 3,713
hi

love to spread you and clean you up after!!

Re: Thanks

middlegabicouple said:
Thank you honey...picture didn't come out clear at all. I will try and post another one. Hope to dominated by big black bulls...real soon :)
FINE BODY HOPE TO SEE THOSE LEDS SPREAD OPEN WITH A BBC INSIDE, POST MORE PIXS OF THAT BODY.

More pictures to come soon...probably tomorrow night. Any HOT bruthas out there want some of me...kiss

2 blk men in atlanta willing

We are to blk men from the atlanta area...We would love to meet you..IF your REAL about meeting email us at blackdic4wf@yahoo.com

hot

would love to play with that peach after being used by a bbc, can i clean her out?

Re: hey

your gorgeous..come to macon and hit me up..stellar6string@yahoo.com

Warner Robins here with a 10 for you to take the hard way hit me back, with a reply

I'm From Macon

I would love to hook up and have some fun. Let's chat and see if we can plan something out.

Attachments

• 593e[1].jpg
    593e[1].jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 223

Users who are viewing this thread