• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

HOT amateur black and asian clip

• Thread starterEnrique
  • Start date
Smokin" Hottt!!

Hey, thanks for the video. BBC really giving that Asian pussy a real work out. Nice contrast in size and color. Very erotic.

Amazing video Enrique! It looked like he was hurting her at first; but, pain turned to pleasure and she freaked out on his big cock. Thats an awesome experience.

Thanks for sharing this awesome post. Would love to see part 2

Kevin I was actually on NW. He's on many cuckold/swing sites as "Gorilla"

Dude is built!

That was one of the hottest scenes I've seen. If she was yelling "mommy".. well... that was a bit disturbing but the pounding was very erotic. It would be hot to see him pound a very petite blonde or redhead lady...
Take care everyone..

Great amateur clip, Enrique. Wow!! That was one of the best if not the best clip I have seen. Thanks

fuckin awesome man - wish my japanese wife would desire and take a monster black cock - shes just not interested???

Yeah, I downloaded this from rapidshit the other night. Dude boned the fuck out little pussy. Sometimes a woman just wants it like that.. I don't think she's underage, but just calls for Mommy because dudes all the way in that womb and she's totally feeling that pain and pleasure at the same time. If he taken it out, she would have cried for mommy to put it back in. Some women need to be fucked like that sometimes. They want it like that.

Wow that vid was very hot that little asain girl got that pussy worked!!! Thanks for the link.

As a woman I would have to say this clip was most disturbing and painful to watch. Why do guys like anal sex so much? Being middle-aged and very straight, I cannot see the pleasure in it for a woman, but maybe it is? Please do tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
All men want anal and might even try baniging a sissy to get it
I happen to love to take it in back door ever since I was 20
luv to all, MsGary

I don't believe he had her anally, as from the back shot, it looked very much like he was in her little pussy. I also noticed that she seemed very wet, as I'm sure what I saw wasn't just lubricant.

As far as anal sex, a lot of girls do like it, and as a bi-male, I enjoy it as well, and have multiple orgasms from it (I don't ejaculate, but am very hard, and it seems to be more internal or emotional orgasm). I've run into some men than don't like getting girls or guys anally, and prefer ther girls (or guys) mouth, or if it's a girl, her puss.

Only thing I didn't like on the clip is the stop/go, stop/go. Didn't seem to buffer properly.

Users who are viewing this thread