Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

HK Wife is loves naked......

• Thread starterttybf
  • Start date

ttybf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2004
HK Wife is loves naked......DEL

Del.................................................

Hk Wife

Hi,I like your wife pics.Will be visiting HKg in June this year on biz.can we meetup.Before that,lets' chat more through the net.

fine filly you got there
where she like to get naked the most?

reallly good sexy pics.... aint she a hot asian... if u come to india.. hit me up.. may be i can give her curry cock

When she in college,her had met two BBC in GUANGZHOU;she said she is very like Black cock and stud.

dark8' said:
Hi,I like your wife pics.Will be visiting HKg in June this year on biz.can we meetup.Before that,lets' chat more through the net.

In our plan,We look to visit U.S. in May,
will come back to HK in June

charlie paerker

Your Wife Really Wants To Get ***** By A Gang Of Big Black Cock Africans - She Especially Wants To Get Ass ***** By A Big Black African Cock That's Why She Sticks Her Pretty Little Ass Out - You Should Take Her To Africa And Let Her Walk Naked There - I'm Sure She And You Would Be Satisfied Seeing Black Africans With Big Black Cocks Fuck Her While You Beat You Lettle Meat Watching

My wife's got a fantasy about being *****. Obviously neither of us would want it to happen really.but does anyone else have experience of this.

This is probably what the two of you want.You come to the USA and have maybe four or five well hung black men come to your room.They will all start kissing her all over her body and one thing leads to another.She will get her pretty little cunt stretched and she will get to suck on big black cock while being fucked.I believe she will love it and thank you for the experience my man.She is a true hottie!

That last scenario sounds good but you have to take a least a few photos of your slutty little asian wife impaled up her ass with a huge black cock while straddling two more huge black cocks that are standing along side of her and she's taking turns sucking them with cum and saliva all over her little tits.

She looks very happy showing off... we love it! I'm ciurious if she can handle BBC? She looks so fragile ^)_(^

Users who are viewing this thread