Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hi, new here

• Thread starterTofo
  • Start date

Tofo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2024
Mostly just wondering if I'm into the idea or being cucked or not. Haven't really told her or explored the idea yet.

Reactions: Bottomcuck
If you want your wife to have sex with other men with your full knowledge of what she is doing, then yes you are into the idea of it. Question is, are you into the reality of it?
Has your wife given you any indication that she would be willing to have other lovers?
Other than her having sex with other men, how would you envision her "cucking" you? What is it you want out of it?

Idk... and she hasn't given to much thought, though the other lovers thing has happened before. Maybe having her show herself off in her little escapades, sending photos of her cucking me doing whatever, again idk

Tofo said:
Idk... and she hasn't given to much thought, though the other lovers thing has happened before. Maybe having her show herself off in her little escapades, sending photos of her cucking me doing whatever, again idk
So she has had another lover since you’ve been married?

kind of? it's slightly complicated, We used to be a poly, I went through a rough patch in life and let the other partner take the reigns for a while

Reactions: Bottomcuck
Did you like knowing that she was fucking other guys?

I liked it yeah, dude was hella abusive tho, so we both backed out of it before it got worse

Would you want the same type of live in boyfriend situation or just guys she randomly sees on the side?

Hm.... maybe live in bf situation

Tofo said:
Hm.... maybe live in bf situation
Did you ever watch or join her and her other lover, or was it completely separate?

Is your wife the more dominant person in your relationship? Seems like you want her to take the reins on cucking you, but does she even know this is what you want?

Bottomcuck said:
Did you ever watch or join her and her other lover, or was it completely it was mostly separate
It was mostly separate

fk2546 said:
Is your wife the more dominant person in your relationship? Seems like you want her to take the reins on cucking you, but does she even know this is what you want?
She's actually as shy and awkward as I am and she doesn't know, but I've talked around the idea of it time to time, she doesn't seem against it

How did you "talk around the idea"? Does she know the thought of her having sex with other men excites you? Have you noticed which type of men she is attracted to? Or pointed out some guy and tell her he was checking her out, to see her response?

Reactions: Pghperv
Or ask her if certain men are attractive to her

fk2546 said:
How did you "talk around the idea"? Does she know the thought of her having sex with other men excites you? Have you noticed which type of men she is attracted to? Or pointed out some guy and tell her he was checking her out, to see her response?
Yeah she knows I like that idea, she's mostly likes strong dudes, a bunch of people check her out when she's at her retail job

Does she know what a cuckold is? Have you talked about this with her in any detail and what you would want out of it? She needs to know what you want in order to accommodate your desires. She knows what she will get out of it, especially if she has a job in retail, which puts her in contact with many prospective lovers. She needs to know what you want.

I have explained it to her, she's hesitant, considering, but is interested in the idea
fk2546 said:
Does she know what a cuckold is? Have you talked about this with her in any detail and what you would want out of it? She needs to know what you want in order to accommodate your desires. She knows what she will get out of it, especially if she has a job in retail, which puts her in contact with many prospective lovers. She needs to know what you want.

If she is interested, then ultimately, she is the one who has to pursue it. This is not something you "make" her do. She has to do what she desires to do and to hopefully include you in a way that you are both comfortable with. Since you have talked to her about it, I guarantee it's on her mind. She is probably still trying to figure out why you want this and exactly what you want out of it.
Does she ever bring the subject up? Has she asked why you want this? She can't give you what you want if she doesn't know. Do you want to watch or listen? Do want her to go out and tell you about it later? Have her bring men home to have her in her marital bed?
She probably has a lot of questions and if she is "shy and awkward", she will be hesitant to ask. But if she is really interested in cucking you, she will ask, and you need to give honest answers, even if it feels a bit humiliating.

So, have you had any candid conversations with your wife about your desires?

Users who are viewing this thread