Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

HI havent been here for a few years

• Thread starterfunwife04
  • Start date
Welcome back Julie. Hope to see much more of that great pussy and those phenomenal legs.

Long legs

Showing my long legs which i think are my best asset and which so many sexy African and Black men have parted over the years.

Attachments

• J RCB8.s.jpg
    J RCB8.s.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 651
Girl, you gotta give us many more pics of that gorgeous phat pussy you possess. I've spilled many swimmers fantasizing about burying myself deep in you. Please don't let me down (no pun intended).

My phat pussy

Here you go me phat pusy as you asked. Thats how it gets after lots of lovely big black dicks.

Attachments

• Funwife04 big phat pussy.jpg
    Funwife04 big phat pussy.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 731
MMMMMMMMMM, now THAT'S eattin pussy right there. Those long fleshy lips surrounding that big hard clit......make a brotha wanna give up fried chicken. lol

Great to see you posting pics again and still looking fit.

Cheers

Dave

You looking for some new young black stud??? I'm new here and from MD looking to make my mark and some white women very happy in the process!!!

you look so great mature very sexy . any stocking pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
funwife04 said:
Hi guys I dont know how to get the archive pictures but if you like I will post some of my older pics and see how you get on.

In the meantime another one of me showing my black exclusive pussy which has had so many sexy black dicks over the years.

Hope you like it?

Oh my goodness yes Dear, you're incredibly sexy. I'm just a wht male sorry, but i love white women being with Black men so much too. It's wonderful that you're for Black men only too, i wish more white women were too. Jim in Nashville, Tn

funwife04 said:
Showing my long legs which i think are my best asset and which so many sexy African and Black men have parted over the years.

You have no idea how exciting it is to think about Black men parting your legs Dear. Thank you for such a hot photo. Jim

Beautiful

funwife04 said:
Here you go me phat pusy as you asked. Thats how it gets after lots of lovely big black dicks.

How my i just love your phat pussy Dear. I'm just a wht male but i love how your body looks and especially your hair and wonderful thick labia too. You have no idea how good it is to think about so many Black men being inside you over the years. Thank you, Jim

Users who are viewing this thread