Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hi from Eileen!

• Thread starterEileen
  • Start date
Of course, SeeShow, you are correct regarding the proper and traditional definition of “cuckold”. On this board, though, the word does have a particular connotation, and I used it with that in mind in order to convey that my husband is not wimpy or submissive. But yes, technically, he is a cuckold, and I am an adulteress.

mrwhip, glad you like the pics. Bareback is my preference, I simply love the feeling that way.

Hey Neat N Petite...just wanted to give you a shout out....LOVE your posts and while I know your situation is complicated, I hope you can figure out a way to soon turn fantasy into reality. I'd start with your daughter's stud. I'm sure he'd be obliging and discrete....and it sounds like you think he's pretty hot, right?[/QUOTE]

Boatah,

Oh yes, my daughter's black bf is a dream, but I wouldn't chance the risk of getting with him. Things are too close between us and there's no way either of us could keep anything like that a secret for very long.

But don't think I haven't had a few fantasies of my own along those very lines.

Oh, and thank you bunches for the sweet compliment.

I've had not internet the past three days - when you're stuck with dial-up and Bell can't get out to fix your line, there's not much you can do! Although, if a few of you gentlemen were around to help me pass the time...

just admiring

Eileen said:
Not quite spread wide, but here is a pic for you. I'm sure the right tool would open these legs a little more ;)
What a sexy lady you are. Too bad your hubby is not a cuck so you could enjoy that too.

I know submissive husband's are common on this board, and it's great that some relationships thrive on that. Ours is not like that, and that is the way we both want to keep it. I'm glad that Tom gives me the opportunity to enjoy myself - he is happy to spoil me in that way, and I am happy to be spoiled. I can say that I would not at all enjoy him being submissive. If anything, it is probably me who is a little submissive. I don't want to be abused or humiliated, but to "submit" to a good fucking... ;-)

greetings eileen

this is onyx, sayin hello from the tdot(toronto) experienced black lover for serious lasses like urself

ottawa, toronto, GTA, all of southern ontario has proper ladies that have that quiet curiosity about black men, BBC and cuckolding, so kudos for u and recruit some more py posting ur real time experiences.

My apologies to those of you who have written and that I haven't had a chance to respond to - hope to catch up in the next few days.

xxx, Eileen

Eileen said:
Hi everyone!

I have just recently joined, and thought I should say hello. You can check out some details in my profile. I'm from Ottawa, Ontario (Canada). I enjoy dressing up sexy and showing off, and more in the right circumstances. I've only had a couple of experiences with black gentlemen, both very satisfying. Hubby is not a cuck but does enjoy watching.
Drop me a note if you'd like more info. Bye for now!
xxx, Eileen
i would be interested in meeting up with you sometime and the thought of your husband watching us turns me on lots. so get back to me soon k bye for now
ps your very very gorgeous hope your husband dont mind really really big cocks in you
DeAndre

ur hot

whats up i would be interested in seeing more of you soon if you like im a very very well hung man, and would love to have ur hubby watch u fuck this sometime get back to me with more pics or info!

Users who are viewing this thread