Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

hi every1 i am new here

• Thread starterSunny87
  • Start date
S

Sunny87

Um hi everybody, im Sunny, i am 18 from connecticut, upon the suggestion of a friend i decided to register here, i am attracted to black men, so i figured i might meet some here. i am a lil bit of a freak but not hardcore lol, um, im 5'3, 124pounds, blonde, 34 - 30 - 36 anybody local hit me up, bye =0)

Attachments

• 481198963_l.jpg
    481198963_l.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 2,505
boston area black man

hi sunny, mature black male in boston area is interested, if you are

wow are you a cutie!!!

my imagination is running wild.

wish i was black - i'm a long islander - close enough to you - but wrong color - oh well

you will do very well here, jedi. what a cutie!

Baby , just looking @ you gives me a boner , just to bad i am Indian & live in south africa - shows us more pics baby

Baby, if you come to Worcester, I could set you up with some older black men who could teach you to service black cock.

2 old 4 u

WOW. You are a real cutie. But I am too old for you and I am a white man. But I would like to hear from you about what you would like a black man to give you. I am trying to get my wife to sleep with black men - but she is not ready yet. Do you have any words for her - I share my positings with her.

Thanks for posting - please tell more.

Hello Sunny,

My name is Mike and I"m a handsome SBM also here in CT.. Please feel free to contact me directly if you'd like to meet at; blacq_9@yahoo.

Have fun,

Mike.

Sunny87 said:
Um hi everybody, im Sunny, i am 18 from connecticut, upon the suggestion of a friend i decided to register here, i am attracted to black men, so i figured i might meet some here. i am a lil bit of a freak but not hardcore lol, um, im 5'3, 124pounds, blonde, 34 - 30 - 36 anybody local hit me up, bye =0)
Hi Sunny shit if you were dark tan you'd look just like a niece of mine Angela and if I was into incest she would of been fucked. You aren't my niece so?

Welcome sunny very much close to ct
new york city area but have no trouble getthing to ct
would love to speak with you and know more abou toyu contact
me at parot24@yahoo.com so we can talk sweetie..

How are you sunny you look great in your picture..
located right on the boarder of nyc and ct contact lets talk
parot24@yahoo.com

Connecticut Local

Hi Sunny,

My name is Mike and I"m local to you in CT if you're interested in a potential meeting.

Feel free to email me at; blacq_9@yahoo

Look forward to chatting with you.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread