Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hi ALL From the Midlands UK

• Thread starteraskmeanything
  • Start date
Maximan said:
Well at last count i reckon she been fucked by around 70+. It was quite strange and impossible to predict just who she’d want to fuck and those she’d reject. One of the strangest was when we travelled from our home to meet a couple on our way to another couple. It was a whole weekend and we arrived at this first couples house (my wife had organised this very preliminary meeting) and I knew very little of either of them).

We rang the doorbell and this very curvy (some would have called her plump) and beaming wife. Welcomed in I was gobstopped as the husband was exactly what my lovely wife disliked! He was shorter than her, he had bright red and ponytailed hair and I saw that he was sporting some Tatts! I thought we’d be straight out of there but again she floored me taking his hand and giggling went straight to a bedroom!!!!

My partner asked me if I’d like to go to another bedroom with her where we could have our own fun? Well that didn’t need any consideration and soon the two of us were naked and fucking like rabbits. She was a really good fuck and we spent the night really getting to know each other.

Next door my wife Amy was noisily having her fun too and it wasn’t until the next day that Amy could explain just why she’d broken all of her preferences and obviously she absolutely enjoyed it.

Turns out that during Amy’s chats with his missus she’d learned that he was built like a horse! I previously believed that Amy preferred a slightly smaller cock than mine (8” and fairly girthy). He was about 10” and massively thick! Now I knew that Amy preferred a thicker cock but never that massive.

Anyways enough for now. I’m feeling hard against remembering that.

Cheers Maximan
Wow!! 70plus....thats a lot of cock!! And I presume they didn't all confine themselves to her cunt? I hope you post more pics, especially when she was in her prime and most sexually active.....

Reactions: Maximan
askmeanything said:
I am 70 now and me and my wife used to have a lot of fun with my best mate (and a few others) but she wont play any more. Shame, but i have my memories. We were (I still am) very horny and an exhibitionist. Love being watched etc. Like showing off wife too. TBH I would love to fing a local guy or couple to have a little fun with. Nothing too exhausting tho LoL. Show pics and vids of wife etc. Wanna know more? Say hi.
I'm from Derbyshire

danum said:
same here guys. i had some fantastic moments watching the guys fuck my wife. it was just so erotic. and yes, memories do last a lifetime. just spectacular. why dont you guys share your experiences here??

dan
Hi.I have written a couple of stories but had trouble getting them in here for all to read. Shame eh

Hope you got read my messages regarding my/our sexual exploits in the Midlands and various other place?

Users who are viewing this thread