Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hey everyone

• Thread starterlittlewhitecuckguy
  • Start date

littlewhitecuckguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2024
Hey all. Cuck here. Wife's been banging a guy from her work for a few months now and I basically have no say in it all. He comes over from time to time and fucks her and leaves. She makes me clean it up with my tongue. It's hot watching the videos she sends me of them fucking and also hearing them in the next room. Soon she said she's going to let me watch in the room.

Happy to be here with likeminded individuals. I'll be posting things she sends me of the two of them. Nice to meet you all!

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, 4sure and MNAZ
littlewhitecuckguy said:
Hey all. Cuck here. Wife's been banging a guy from her work for a few months now and I basically have no say in it all. He comes over from time to time and fucks her and leaves. She makes me clean it up with my tongue. It's hot watching the videos she sends me of them fucking and also hearing them in the next room. Soon she said she's going to let me watch in the room.

Happy to be here with likeminded individuals. I'll be posting things she sends me of the two of them. Nice to meet you all!
Would love to see the pics and videos.

littlewhitecuckguy said:

Can you share with us more about the humiliating orders she gives you to cleanup. Sounds hot.

MNAZ said:
Would love to see the pics and videos.
Posted a video earlier today and will definitely keep the posting up! I love the stuff she sends me.

Reactions: AstaSilva
4sure said:
Can you share with us more about the humiliating orders she gives you to cleanup. Sounds hot.
Well, the process goes pretty similar after every session her and her bull have. After he leaves and I hear her walk him to the door, she knocks on the guest room door as she walks back into our bedroom and that's basically my "que" to come to our room and cleanup.

She opens her legs and I can see the remnants of his cum in and around her pussy and she says something usually to the effect of "come here and lick it clean". That's when I do as I'm told and lick all of his cum out of her and clean it all up. During this she usually belittles me telling me how I can't satisfy her like he can, etc. It's an extremely exhilarating experience for the both of us.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, 4sure and MNAZ
littlewhitecuckguy said:
Well, the process goes pretty similar after every session her and her bull have. After he leaves and I hear her walk him to the door, she knocks on the guest room door as she walks back into our bedroom and that's basically my "que" to come to our room and cleanup.

She opens her legs and I can see the remnants of his cum in and around her pussy and she says something usually to the effect of "come here and lick it clean". That's when I do as I'm told and lick all of his cum out of her and clean it all up. During this she usually belittles me telling me how I can't satisfy her like he can, etc. It's an extremely exhilarating experience for the both of us.
Wow, the humiliation factor with your wife is off the Richter scale. Loving it!

Users who are viewing this thread