Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hey boys....interested? Asian wife calling all bulls.....

• Thread starterhot2trotwife
  • Start date

hot2trotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2008
I everyone, sincere, mature, couple (cuckold) looking for hot bulls! We are true, serious and real, so should you!! First and formost, only clean, healthy guys are considered. We prefer real masculine, muscular, endowed bulls, but like men of all shapes and sizes. Guys, you must know how to act in a "gangbang" setting, and understand that pleasure goes both ways. So, must be able to go down on me, taste me all over, not just stick "it" in!

OK....so, you see what your getting, a mature, cute, woman, I know how to be a slut and treat a man. I luv giving head, totally luv facials, and big cum loads, can I say that, yea sure! Oh, feeling a man in every possible way is a turn on, so multiple guys at once are the optimal setting. My husband only watches and cleans me up afterwards, he is bi, but that is not required. We will consider single guys, but those in groups or willing to join our parties are mostly coveted. We will be hosting a parties in Atlanta, Florida, and Washington D.C. this spring and summer. Are you ready????

let us know....asianfungirl@hotmail.com

Attachments

• EqPRzpM2MC76wMh+RnGBkQ+yIKwptliu01F4.jpg
    EqPRzpM2MC76wMh+RnGBkQ+yIKwptliu01F4.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,194
  • n8lTu5M8leTXNRoaNeFFgunMcpeInyCb01F4.jpg
    n8lTu5M8leTXNRoaNeFFgunMcpeInyCb01F4.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2,404
  • xrhiiBeBE5HEAQaLmjcSaYc+Cs9ZN7-k0190.jpg
    xrhiiBeBE5HEAQaLmjcSaYc+Cs9ZN7-k0190.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2,779
Hell yessssss...

...she is going to have a very "filling" summer!!

Would Love to Join Your Parties... DC Area

Hi Hot2TrotWife,
We are a couple from the DC area and would love to join one of your parties.. My wife cucks me and she enjoys bulls that can make her feel like a real woman.. I love to watch and take pics.. and I help her a bit as well, if she wants me to. So don't forget us please. We look forward to hearing from you. Contact us at LMyJackie@yahoo.com

I am in the Atlanta area and can't wait for your arrival! Just let me know.

wow, wife and i thought we'd recieve alot more attention then this. we heard good things abotu this site, but as always, internet hookups are very seldom.

When are you in ATL.. Let Me know .. I can even setup GB for you too!!

hi everyone, very excited to hear from you all, and we hope to connect real soon!

Very hot wife, love those asians. Glad to see your are sharing her talents and her body. Would be an honor to help out.

I've been surfing this site for a while and decided to post my picuture for comment. I'd love to try a bbc because a lot of here seem to enjoy it.

Would love to chat, and play. Hit me up sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread