Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Her first BBC

• Thread starterSoCalCouple
  • Start date
We're glad you all like the pics. Here are some more...

Attachments

• mini-DSC07408.JPG
    mini-DSC07408.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 529
  • mini-DSC07409.JPG
    mini-DSC07409.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 560
  • mini-DSC07410.JPG
    mini-DSC07410.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 551
  • mini-DSC07411.JPG
    mini-DSC07411.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 483
  • mini-DSC07412.JPG
    mini-DSC07412.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 457
And a couple more. We'll post the rest of them tomorrow or the next day :)

Attachments

• mini-DSC07414.JPG
    mini-DSC07414.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 413
  • mini-DSC07415.JPG
    mini-DSC07415.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 537
  • mini-DSC07417.JPG
    mini-DSC07417.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 378
  • mini-DSC07418.JPG
    mini-DSC07418.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 484
  • mini-DSC07419.jpg
    mini-DSC07419.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 436
Very, Very Hot, do you plan on meeting up again anytime soon?

Hot

Man, she is so fucking hot. Your pics of him ballz deep in her are just awesome. The only thing that could possibly make it any better is a shot of her pussy dribbling a creampie.

You can see she is just concentrating on every inch of that cock!!!

She'll definitely be enjoying more guys, girls, couples, etc in the future. Are only interracial pics allowed here or should we post some when she fucks any guy, regardless of race?

And now for the money shot...

Attachments

• mini-DSC07421.JPG
    mini-DSC07421.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 494
  • mini-DSC07422.JPG
    mini-DSC07422.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 514
  • mini-DSC07423.JPG
    mini-DSC07423.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 698
  • mini-DSC07424.jpg
    mini-DSC07424.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 749
  • mini-DSC07425.jpg
    mini-DSC07425.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 784
Reactions: sswanabe
She is so beautiful. I really can tell how much she enjoyed it to. My wife has recently bought a black toy and is waiting to find the right person to be with. Its nice seeing you both enjoy this.

HOLY SH** these pics are so hot, your wife is very hot looking I love thick girls and she really seems to enjoy that black cock!! I think next you should let him shoot in her beautful pink pussy so we can see that beautifull cream pie!!!

We're glad you all like her :)

Are only interracial pics allowed here or should we post some when she fucks any guy, regardless of race?

SoCalCouple said:
We're glad you all like her :)

Are only interracial pics allowed here or should we post some when she fucks any guy, regardless of race?

You can post anything you like here as long as it's legal.

Holy sh!t !!! This is one of the sexiest women I've ver seen on this site. She was made to be fucked.

She Is A Keeper

After seeing this i am at a total loss for words. That woman is a sexy, hot fantastic looking, made for fucking, dick harding machine. Holy shit. Thanks You two. The black guy looked very HAPPY. More of any race. :eek: okdeacon

So we invited him back over to play with her again. It was so awesome! She was loving it and of course Murphy's Law took over...my camera died! I was only able to get one pic of the money shot with my cell phone, so here it is:

Attachments

• 0727082311.jpg
    0727082311.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 573
Reactions: sswanabe
she is one sexy hot slut!...i love knowing she is somewhere nearby getting and looking for hard cock...despite race..!

Very Hotg Woman

SoCalCouple said:
So we invited him back over to play with her again. It was so awesome! She was loving it and of course Murphy's Law took over...my camera died! I was only able to get one pic of the money shot with my cell phone, so here it is:

She not only looks like good fucking. I am guessing she is a smoking piece of ass for sure. I know you are sorry about you not getting the photos.:rolleyes: But not nearly as sorry as we are.:D We feel for sure you will make it up next time. Please let me tell her, that i thank her very much for the true pleasure of watching her by seeing the photos of her in action with that bbc. She is awesome. I thank you Sir. for sharing her and then posting so we can all get boners as well.:p okdeacon ps. Man let her take that load of cum in her PUSSY.

What happened to this couple? Her pics were really good

MMMM he has an amazing cock and she looks great sucking it

Users who are viewing this thread