Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Her different hats

• Thread starterjohnnyrotten3333
  • Start date
johnnyrotten3333 said:
I thank the maker every day not only for those nipples, but for the fact that she *LOVES* to have them pinched and literally tortured. I can just about make her cum by tweaking them for her -- the rougher, the better.

I'm loving this woman more and more from this quote alone :) The fun I (we) could have practicing my techniques on such a lovely pair of tits. One of the outdoor shots on this page [sorry- bottom of last page] has a nipple-shadow that could be used as a sun-dial if you point her in the right direction :D

That is before we get to see how happy she seems giving oral, that long dark hair that will flow all over my lap as she sucks me off, and that fantastic doggy-style pose,,,, I;d love to be behind her now ;)

She is a beauty, and she's getting a cum-load from me. xxxx

greymaster said:
She is a beauty, and she's getting a cum-load from me. xxxx

Excellent! Maybe she can get two from you with a few more pics... ;) She was really turned on in these pics, so her kitty is extremely wet and swollen.

Attachments

• IMG_2063.jpg
    IMG_2063.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_2085.jpg
    IMG_2085.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_2099.jpg
    IMG_2099.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_2103.jpg
    IMG_2103.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 300
With them gigantic & pointy nipples a man could almost close his eyes & fatasize that he has a small dick in his mouth.;)

I'm really digging this woman. The picture on the stairs made me jerk off and cum all over the place.

This is the perfect example of a hotwife. She's a slut for stranger cock, loves to keep her cuck involved, and is outwardly the perfect wife and mother. If only I could be with her one of those nights...

Users who are viewing this thread