Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

help needed re: chastity devices

• Thread starterDominant.Goddess
  • Start date

Dominant.Goddess

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2008
hello all,

Could any of you lovely sissies go and look up chasitity devices for men for me online and come back and tell me which you think are the best and why? I'd like to know how you would feel (or do feel or imagine you would feel depending on where you are in the line of fantasy/reality on this score) wearing one.

Also, perhaps any well informed (I'm thiking Custer here but sure others may know) forum members could point me to good links and information.

How does one pee in them? etc!

~DG~ (a good whipping for the best sissy results!!!)

I am not a sissy, but I have a CB-3000 that my wife uses on me for occasional chastity play. If we were ever to make it a long term or all the time thing, we'd look into one of the steel tubes. Wearing the CB definitely takes a little getting used to, and chafing the first night can be a little tough. One pees while wearing it by sitting down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some comments & suggestions....

Ms. Dominant,

For a rather good discussion of the beneficial effects of requiring your husband to wear a chastity device, written by a woman, see:

Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ

For "CB"-type male chastity devices (CB2000, CB3000, The Curve, CB6000) , see:

Welcome to CB-2000.com

It's best to order these from the manufacturer because (I gather) there are imitation knock-offs on the market that are cheap, poorly-made, and fit badly.

For classic-style male chastity belts that are well-made, durable (stainless steel), and would be *very* difficult for your husband to break out of, see the Tollyboy web page located here:

tollyboy products international - accessories

These run 330 to 530 pounds sterling. (Tollyboy is located in England.)

The "CB"-type chastity devices have several desirable features. They are "off the shelf," and thus do not need to be custom made. They are thus relatively inexpensive (i.e., relative to Tollyboys). They are made from a tough, durable plastic (except for the lock), and if your husband travels, the lock can be replaced with a plastic lock such that the device does not set off airport security alarms. (Obviously, a Tollyboy would loudly set off the alarm anytime your husband passes through a magnetometer-type security point. These may be encountered at places other than airports.)

Among the "CB"-type devices, the CB-6000 is the newest design, is apparently most comfortable to wear, and is more secure (harder for the wearer to remove) than the other models. Any of the "CB"-type devices can be purchased with a "points of intrigue" ring, which would make it painful for your husband to even attempt to get an erection. (A "points of intrigue" ring apparently would not injure your husband, or so I gather. This would be a consideration to look into.)

Others will have to tell you about the relative comfort, or lack thereof, of these male chastity belts and devices, and the feasibility of long-term wear. There are some on this site who could do so. I don't wear one, nor have I ever tried one.

The concept, however, of a husband being required to wear a chastity device by his wife, she being his sole key-holder, seems very erotic to me. I have not brought this up with my wife, and would have to psyche myself up substantially before doing so — since I have no reason to believe she would regard it as anything other than "really weird." I strongly suspect her response would be, "If you want to do that, go ahead, but don't expect me to have anything to do with it".... or words along those lines.

For a web site devoted to this topic see, for example:

ChastityLifestyle.com - Home

or google (or enter into whatever search engine you use) "male chastity".

Best regards—

Custer

* Comment in a letter from a British woman with long experience keeping her husband in a chastity device, in Elise Sutton's archives: "If you require your husband to wear a chastity device, cuckolding will follow like night follows day." (Perhaps it would have been more appropriate had she said, "....like day follows night" — but I'm sure you see the point.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have normal maritial relations with my wife, except when we go on holidays to our holiday home, and then she likes to put me in The Curve. Not the plastic one, the metal one. She thinks it looks attractive and very good at helping me relax.

She feels that holidays are family time together and insists that I accompany her
I tell her that I would like to have sex with her on holiday and relax like that, but she says she needs a break from me as well and enjoys her lovers over the holiday.

So I spend my time in the wretched thing while she fucks herself silly, three weeks in summer, two weeks at xmas and one week at Easter. I would love to go to Spain like everybody else!

marys_pet said:
I am not a sissy, but I have a CB-3000 that my wife uses on me for occasional chastity play. If we were ever to make it a long term or all the time thing, we'd look into one of the steel tubes. Wearing the CB definitely takes a little getting used to, and chafing the first night can be a little tough. One pees while wearing it by sitting down.

Celsus's Decircumcision Operation

A couple good piercings near the end of the penis, then a lock added, is the ONLY way to go!

much more comfortable than CB#### and allows more options and ever harder to cheat.

one variation is to make a leather tube, with dull spikes inside of it that the piercings can hold in place - just be prepared for him to scream if he makes the mistake of getting hard!!

just to add

Hi D.M. to follow up from your question...i have owned a cb-2000 for 6 years now, and have found it to be quite good. From originally talking to others who use the cb-3000 we realised that the 2000 seemed to have much better airflow and reduced sweating and condensation, especially in summer. Plus after showering or peeing when needed you are able to dry yourself and around and under your foreskin with a cotton bud, so that makes it a little more hygenic at times i think.
Biggest problem i have found is trying not to be too conspicuous with it on as it can stick out a little under clothes especially in an erect state, so when locked i tend to wear loose cargo pants and usually always have my hands in my pockets to disguise the bulge..
and yes, when you do need to pee, you have to sit down...very lady like i can tell you! :)

Cb-3000

I am occasionally locked into a CB-3000 while my wife is out being screwed. She says she has noticed a marked difference in my demeanor when she returns from her date. I find myself becoming very submissive to her and she likes that.

The penis must be totally flaccid in my case to squeeze it in, and I find a lot of slippery lubrication helps. I sometime take a q-tip and dip it in lubrication and spread it around throughout the day at intervals. Yes, one much sit down to pee. However, the CB-3000 does seem to hide in the pants very well.

As I have written about previously, i have been wearing a cb3000 for almost 4 yrs now.My wife had mine made mauch smaller than it originally was by having the entire shaft of the tube removed and the tip reglued to the ring,resulting in it being just 1" long,which is more than enough for my cock to fit into when it is soft. The shorter lengh preveents my cock from getting fully erect(only about 3 1/2 'even when it used to be able to) and also makes the cb completely undetecible under clothes. While it did take some getting used to inthe beginning, I have been wearing it 24/7 without a problem and this coming Christmas it willbe a yr sinc eI have had an orgasm.

cb3000

hi DG
my QUEEN has me locked in the CB3000 24/7. i've worn it that way for 8mo, 6mo and 4mo at a time.... it almost feels funny without it :eek:.... we got ours from the site: kept for her... they offer an extra white ring that prevents the penis from being pulled out of the back, which can be done by the cucky when the QUEEN isn't around. my wife also says like others here that it makes me more submissive. it hides very well under clothes and can't be noticed at all. the only drawback on the CB3000 is the vent holes are on top and once in awhile the lock will pinch the skin. the CB6000 is designed to stop that as the vent holes are on the side but they have not completed design of the white ring yet for the CB6000 which again keeps the penis completely "TRAPPED"... i LOVE being locked up :eek: giving TOTAL control to QUEEN LINDA....

I have worn a 6000 a couple years back. It was very uncomfortable--- I have a smal penis 4 1/2 but my ball sac is large, is there a larger ring or a way to extend it so your balls dont turn blue.

Users who are viewing this thread