Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hello.

• Thread starterBamko
  • Start date

Bamko

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2024
I hope to be able to exchange ideas with other women here. I have a boyfriend, but he doesn't know about this site. We are both in our late 30s and our sex life is not so great for me. He comes very quickly and then that's it. In the relationship, he is the dominant part. During sex, it's me. I love him very much! But for me, sex and love have now become two separate things. I don't want to hurt him, but I want to be satisfied again without a guilty feeling. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to cheat, I want to continue to have a relationship with him. I used to get good advice in another forum about circumcising him (I was able to persuade him thanks to help) and I'm glad I did it. I hope to find good suggestions here on how to talk to him about my needs without making him angry or sad. Thank you very much.

• Love
Reactions: YngBullES
HI dear
Bamko said:
I hope to be able to exchange ideas with other women here. I have a boyfriend, but he doesn't know about this site. We are both in our late 30s and our sex life is not so great for me. He comes very quickly and then that's it. In the relationship, he is the dominant part. During sex, it's me. I love him very much! But for me, sex and love have now become two separate things. I don't want to hurt him, but I want to be satisfied again without a guilty feeling. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to cheat, I want to continue to have a relationship with him. I used to get good advice in another forum about circumcising him (I was able to persuade him thanks to help) and I'm glad I did it. I hope to find good suggestions here on how to talk to him about my needs without making him angry or sad. Thank you very much.
Plz don't mind say him about your feeling about sex .you say her about love and sex with him .you can spice up your sexual life with threesome or cuckold session .say him about it and I know he will understand your feeling if he love you .keep trying good luck

How does circumcising help?

Bamko said:
I know I'm not a female but hopefully can give you some type of advice.
Was he always a quick cummer? Is it possible the circumcision has made his head extra sensitive?

I feel if you're truely in love then it's wise not to cheat. I use the term as behind his back him not knowing.

Start with some light role play during sex. U say ur the dominant in sex. Tie him to the bed, or set out of reach get out a dildo and use it in front of him. Mild talk. Things like "do you like watching this cock make me feel good" can get nastier as it goes on.

Another option is talk openly about fantasies. Share some mild ideas first and work ur way up. If u or him say you like the fantasy of public follow up with "but what if someone sees? I mean we could get in trouble, or they might want to join in!"

There is a good possibility that he knows and sees that he isn't pleasing you like u deserve. He is just as scared to say anything cause he sure the hell doesn't want to loose u. And in a young man's mind a woman doesn't want to hear that her man wants to let some other man do his girl.

U can feel free to contact me in private if you wish. I honestly wish u the best and hope u get good advice!

Users who are viewing this thread