Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hello from Norway

• Thread startercuckold_par
  • Start date

cuckold_par

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 18, 2007
Well here are some pics of my wife, we live in Norway:( not many here that are into cuckolding:(

norway

hi you are right not many of us in Norway, but we are here !!!!!
Would be nice to get in touch, for a chat

Mmmmm....

not many in Norway, but what you have is PRIME! LUV to see more of your hot wife's exploits. Thanx, K

Here are some more pics, the last one is when she makes her ready to go out on a ferry trip we had to germany:)

you are a lucky man ,a beautiful wife ,loved the cock sucking picture, more please. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
cuckold_par said:
great thanks, now if you could post more of your beautiful wife,particularly her ass i would be in heaven. thanks

Here is how my wife came back last night.... and she undressed and went to sleep :confused:

cuckoldpar i norge

fikk lyst til å poste noen bilder av sklia mi også
Finnes det en skikkelig Bull på østlandet som har noe stort til denne kåte musa, og samtidig vet hvordan et cuckoldkrek med 11cm minitiss skal behandles ?

Attachments

• Bilde027.jpg
    Bilde027.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 469
  • Bilde006.jpg
    Bilde006.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 379
Sorry - I don't know what you're saying, but a picture paints a thousand words.... That is one sweet looking little pussy :)

etter en omgang med elskern

en god creampie til cuckolden :D

Attachments

• Bilde032.jpg
    Bilde032.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 387
She looks good....

Cuckold_par,

cuckold_par said:
Here is a Xmas pic:p

Your wife has impressively large tits. *Very* nice. It would be even better if she would allow you to post some pix showing all of her, including her head, but with her head turned so her hair hides her face (if she has sufficiently long hair).... or she could wear a carnival mask, possibly.

—Custer

julebilde

Du verden for et fantastisk puppestell på den nissedama. Tipper skikkelige menn liker å kose med det, regner ikke med at cuckolden har tillatelse til å røre dem.
Håper nissedamas ønskeliste blir oppfylt da.
Teksten kunne for øvrig samme ønskeliste like gjerne gjelde her.

Hvor liten og ynkelig er cuckoldmannen hos dere ? Her er det kun 11 cm, og holder den ut 5 minutter er jeg godt fornøyd, men det har også hendt den har spruta på vei inn. Dvs. sprut og sprut, ikke rare greiene å snakke om der heller, men alikevel må det minst gå et par døgn før den er klar igjen.

Thanks for sharing! She is beautiful and those big tits are wonderful.

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread