• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Have your friends seen your wife naked?

• Thread starterJimandDeb
  • Start date
happydad said:
On poker night wife and daughter servev drinks and snacks naked
You are my favorite person now just posting this

Reactions: mailkme
Lovasianladies said:
You are my favorite person now just posting this
Hahaha I also find this extremely interesting. And by interesting makes me extremely hard

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
I have always liked ******** my wife,flopping a tit out at the rail station or in the car with no panties.Gets my motor running.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and mailkme
In one of the earlier pages I mentioned how my son’s college football teammates. Many of my college friends saw her naked before we started dating. She was a small college basketball cheerleader and I played basketball there. She was raised by strict parents and was a virgin going to college. Her freshman year she was the life of the post football parties. She couldn’t handle alcohol well and often left those bars with multiple guys. I’m sure fucking all of them !

Reactions: sissycuckrachel
Just pictures. She doesn’t wear a bra when they come over so I always catch them staring at her tits

Hawkdoctor said:
In one of the earlier pages I mentioned how my son’s college football teammates. Many of my college friends saw her naked before we started dating. She was a small college basketball cheerleader and I played basketball there. She was raised by strict parents and was a virgin going to college. Her freshman year she was the life of the post football parties. She couldn’t handle alcohol well and often left those bars with multiple guys. I’m sure fucking all of them !
She has never owned up to how many she fucked her freshman year in college. We dated the last three years. I attended those football parties and saw three guys take her back to the dorm one night. I'm sure they didn't drop her off at her dorm but took her to their room. My guess is she fucked a dozen or more guys that first year. Likely more. Three drinks and she became an easy piece of ass. :) She was "very popular" because she is very good looking. Still is considering our age.

The sad things about that is now that I want to share her she isn't crazy about it.

• Wow
Reactions: Lovasianladies
I have shown a neighbor and a few friends pics of my ex wife quite a few years back. Currently I have shown a friend of my current wife and I her pics last year. Started with a wedding pic, he was at the wedding, and asked what he thought of her tits at the wedding!

BE02C86A-8DE1-4E65-86C8-117362D7629A 2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Macmachine, Johz, zarkovac and 1 other person
biguy_15 said:
I have shown a neighbor and a few friends pics of my ex wife quite a few years back. Currently I have shown a friend of my current wife and I her pics last year. Started with a wedding pic, he was at the wedding, and asked what he thought of her tits at the wedding!

BE02C86A-8DE1-4E65-86C8-117362D7629A 2.jpg
Damn that’s as hot as she is

A few friends saw nude pics of wife. She would never let me take any nude pics so one time I got her very *****. The pass out stage. Then I stripped her and opened her mouth and put my cock in. Snapped away. Then I sat on her face with her nose in my crack. Took that shot too. I had them in a special folder on the computer but one of my friends who’s a computer nerd was fixing it. He found the folder and because he always had the hots for my wife he threatened to show her if I didn’t do what he said.

First he wanted to fuck her but I said no. Then he agreed to let me suck his dick. I wasn’t thrilled but I didn’t want wife to know about the pics. So I went to his house and got on my knees. His cock was long and fat. As I’m sucking I hear his camera click. Now he really had blackmail material. After I swallowed a big load he agreed to let it go.

• Love
Reactions: Macmachine, Loveitall, sissycuckrachel and 1 other person
yes they have when we all vacationed in jamaica we stayed at a nude resort first time we all saw each other naked

101-8492(1).jpg
20190831-142850(1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: desid, Johz, scotchpie and 1 other person
I would like anyone to see mine… that’s why I’m trying to seduce her to some sexual activity in public places.

IMG_9037.jpeg

Reactions: Loveitall
Hetium said:
I would like anyone to see mine… that’s why I’m trying to seduce her to some sexual activity in public places.

IMG_9037.jpeg
Yes please!

• Wow
Reactions: Hetium
bobt said:
Tell me why. Do you know her
I love that little body, she is fabulous in those outdoor shots. She has a great bush and the size of her clit is mouthwatering in the pic taken inside. I do not know her, unfortunately!

Yes. I was showing the photos I found of her in an imig.es chat room last year. Apparently the link was spread around and 2 local men that I know (I'd say associates more than friends) recognized her and saved her photos.

Reactions: Macmachine
Hotblondewifeshared said:
Yes. At least 5. One took a photo set.
Nice! I bet they all want to fuck this sexy one

Reactions: Hotblondewifeshared

Users who are viewing this thread