Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Have your friends seen your wife naked?

• Thread starterJimandDeb
  • Start date
Seeman said:
My best friend whom I’ve shown nude pics of my wife, fucked her last night lol such a perfect plan
Did you get to help or watch

My wife came out of the shower naked, not realising my friends had arrived early.

Reactions: jeremyjack and incog
gunnersg said:
My wife came out of the shower naked, not realising my friends had arrived early.
She didn't hear anyone talking or were you all being quiet on purpose.

All my friends have fucked her so yes.

• Love
Reactions: mailkme and incog
yes...where it all began with me...was so exciting to share them with some of my friends...loved having them over for bbqs and such with them eyeing my wife and knowing what she looked like in lingerie and even nude...she had no idea why they were always smiling...lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies
bobt said:
A couple friends have seen her nude at hotsprings but I want someone to recognize her and let me share more with you. Do you know Rachel

outlaw245.jpeg
outlaw249.jpeg
outlaw248.jpeg
outlaw247.jpeg
outlaw240.jpeg
Rachel is very hot!!

Reactions: tjan9999 and mailkme
One time, while my girlfriend was dancing in the bar, her top accidentally slipped down a bit, revealing her chest without her knowing, and our friends saw it.

Reactions: mailkme
nyvt said:
One time, while my girlfriend was dancing in the bar, her top accidentally slipped down a bit, revealing her chest without her knowing, and our friends saw it.
Always fun

I hope I am not entering an all male world with this subject, but, some years ago we were enjoying a wonderful beach holiday, a certain someone talked me into removing my bikini top one afternoon. I do have to admit I and no doubt this will sound silly, I felt really shy about this, but I agreed as it was in a quiet area of the beach whipped off my top and then turned over to sunbathe on my stomach. The warmth on my back relaxed me totally and I kept propping myself up on a number of occasions to talk with my husband, finally turning over as I thought husband was asking me something to see him chatting with a good mate who had just arrived at the same resort, needless to say he didn't miss seeing my boobs as I tried to cover up!

Reactions: mailkme

Users who are viewing this thread