Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Have you met the men who had sex with your wife?

• Thread starterjohnmasters
  • Start date

johnmasters

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2021
If you have watched your wife having sex with another man then, of course, you have met the man. For those of us who have not had that pleasure perhaps the next best thing is to have met them in some other setting. My wife has admitted to having full penetrative sex with three other men, two before we married and one after.

The first was Kevin, he took her virginity. I didn't meet him as was no longer on the scene when I met her.

The second was Gavin who took her out to dinner one evening and had his way with her in the back of his car afterwards. She maintained it was not consensual. One evening (this was before we were married) we were out with my parents and met Gavin in a pub. My wife introduced him to me and my parents and we all chatted for about 20 minutes or so. I knew who he was, couldn't say anything because my parents were there, and was very much aware that she was talking to him as though her were a special friend.

The third, Andrew, one of my wife's work colleagues, enrolled for the same evening class as my wife (we'd been married for 20 years by then) and one evening he came to our house to help her take some materials to the class. We said hello to each other but we couldn't have a conversation because the children were present. I don't know if he and my wife were already having sex then but if not they started soon after. He was the man who made a cuckold of me. I've often thought about him and would really like to meet him again and get his side of things.

Of course, knowing that my wife is capable of keeping secrets I do wonder if I will meet other men who have enjoyed her, you never know.

Have you met any of the men who have had sex with your wife? Under what circumstances did you meet them?

Reactions: JeffCA, Rayagr and crt
johnmasters said:
If you have watched your wife having sex with another man then, of course, you have met the man. For those of us who have not had that pleasure perhaps the next best thing is to have met them in some other setting. My wife has admitted to having full penetrative sex with three other men, two before we married and one after.

The first was Kevin, he took her virginity. I didn't meet him as was no longer on the scene when I met her.

The second was Gavin who took her out to dinner one evening and had his way with her in the back of his car afterwards. She maintained it was not consensual. One evening (this was before we were married) we were out with my parents and met Gavin in a pub. My wife introduced him to me and my parents and we all chatted for about 20 minutes or so. I knew who he was, couldn't say anything because my parents were there, and was very much aware that she was talking to him as though her were a special friend.

The third, Andrew, one of my wife's work colleagues, enrolled for the same evening class as my wife (we'd been married for 20 years by then) and one evening he came to our house to help her take some materials to the class. We said hello to each other but we couldn't have a conversation because the children were present. I don't know if he and my wife were already having sex then but if not they started soon after. He was the man who made a cuckold of me. I've often thought about him and would really like to meet him again and get his side of things.

Of course, knowing that my wife is capable of keeping secrets I do wonder if I will meet other men who have enjoyed her, you never know.

Have you met any of the men who have had sex with your wife? Under what circumstances did you meet them?
I know all except 2 or 3 of my wife’s lovers

Reactions: johnmasters
johnmasters said:

All women are very good at keeping secrets! But we love them and have to except that they will tell us what we need to know.

I have had a few times I wondered if wife was fucking some guy or not. She said no so I left it at that. It's an open marriage, more on her end, so she has no reason to lie.
Most the guys I have at least chatted with online. But there are a hand full I don't even know what they look like. It does make a mind wonder when a guy says hi to her at the store

Reactions: Rayagr and crt
My answer is complicated by the fact that I was ******* (or at least in denial) of the guys who had sex with my ex before me and while we were married. Those before because she insisted when we met that she had never had sex. I hadn't asked and it wasn't important to me. Turns out I was being misled. So when once we visited her parents she contacted a former boyfriend. She had told me that they wanted to have sex but didn't, as part of her story about virginity. We spent an evening with him and his wife, so I met him, ******* but curious about the physical greeting she gave him. I'm pretty sure he made a cuckold of me while we were in town, in part (but only in part) because they had been lovers before.

Against that background she also contacted a former "friend" before our honeymoon, since it was in the state where he lived. I'm guessing her was also a former boyfriend.

During our marriage a number of guys made a cuckold of me, all behind my back, but as I said I was good at denying the indicators. I once visited the city where she was in graduate school. As I later learned, a younger student was making a cuckold of me for the entire time she was there. At a student party while I was visiting she introduced me to this guy and stood there with her arm around him and suggested we go home with someone else that night. I was caught with no idea what to say. As the others at the party were all fellow students, some of them must have been aware that this guy was cuckolding me. But I didn't know (or accept) that detail at the time.

Finally, my ex screwed a guy in her line of work, about 20-25 years older than her. (Again, I didn't know.) A few years later we were invited to a dinner party at his house. Fortunately for my sense of humiliation, neither one let slip that he was her former lover.

Under the circumstances meeting her former lovers, or any of the guys who cuckolded me would have to go up as considerable humiliation. Sample photos of her below.

08.jpg
14.jpg
6-4.jpg
6-12.jpg

I know a few of them and have casually met a couple of them that do not know the I am aware

Like you, I can't say for sure how many men my ***** wife has fucked before (and after) we got married. We had been dating for years and while I was out of town for work she did "something" with a friend of my brother's. I found out later that they had done something but to this day I still do not know exactly what it was. I became friends with him a few years later and he comes over from time to time but we have never discussed it.

Fast forward to after marriage and at a company work party for her work I met a "friend" of hers. An older male manager that she had become close with. At the time I was ******* that they were romantically involved and I didn't discover the truth until a few years after that meeting.

During COVID I began to fully embrace the idea of being a cuckold and suggested he come over and satisfy her urges (since work from home had kept her from seeing him regularly). In this case the rules were set that he would come over but only if I was gagged, hooded, and securely encased in heavy bondage. So I did not see him, I only heard him. I was unable to speak to him either. According to her, he loved being able to bend her over and fuck her right next to me.

Reactions: Regn
My wife had sex with one of her married work colleagues while away at a work conference in London. Usual story, boring conference followed by dinner and boozing in the hotel bar, all paid on work expenses. The inevitable happened, the went up to his room for a "nightcap" which quickly turned into sex. He told her he'd always wanted to fuck her, wasnt getting any at home etc etc. She told me all this of course.

About 8 months later we were at the work Christmas party (partners invited) at a swanky hotel. She introduced me to him, and we chatted for a bit. He was with his wife, who was charming.

Hot as hell knowing that he'd fucked her, and that he didnt know that I knew. And also weirdly hot meeting his wife that he cheated on and who was oblivious. Couldn't help but look at his mouth and his fingers knowing they'd been in very very intimate contact with my wife.

She has 2 guys she invites over for cookouts here at the house, Usually one guy at a time, but she has had both at once, they know about each other
she doesn't hide it . I cook, we eat , talk, and then they go inside and I clean up after

Reactions: ksfarmcpl
The vast majority of guys she fucked were before we met (she was late 30's then).

Since we've been married I did meet an ex-husband at a family event two or three different times, but we spoke very little.
She is friends with a married couple, and has had sex with them on a few occasions. We used to get together with them as often as yearly, but now it's once every few years.
After we began dating, but long before we married, she was fucking a very young coworker of hers. After we were married, I came home early from work one afternoon and 'caught' them upstairs. I didn't actually see anything, and they were dressed, but that doesn't change the fact they were upstairs. And flustered.

Those are the people that I have met and KNOW she has fucked.

There is another guy I know she has fucked, but we've never met. We did speak on the phone one time, but it was for a totally different subject.

Then there are guys that I have met or seen on multiple occasions that I suspect she has fucked (mostly coworkers), but have never been able to confirm.
Those are the ones I hate to smile and shake hands with... LOL!

i met at least two guys who have banged my wife before i even knew her so that is about all , one of them was my friend and was banging her for 5 years and told me he nutted inside her many times , i been with her 7 years and only came in her few times , so i guess he wins the creampie war with her and even though she swallow my load , he might got that one on me too

The first man that fucked my girlfriend was in Spain when she was 17 on holiday, i didnt meet him as i didnt go.

As far as i know the second man to fuck my young now wife was her driving instructor, i sort of knew him through someone else so didnt know him very well.

Neither did i know that whilst i was giving her money for lessons he was teaching her other things and she was more than a willing party.

This is a picture i found on the internet, one of several its definately my cuckoldress even she admits this, obviously feeling fruity for someone. I have concluded as its not a duel pedal car its not his so unlikely to have been taken by him. She says she has no idea who took it adding weight to sitting in a car as a married women like this wasnt unusual.

Someone somewhere will have others from this series, oh how i would love for someone to post them.

As far as i am aware i have met every other lover she had, however i would like her to take a lover i would never meet......

37596656.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread