• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

have you ever given a facial to a white girl?

• Thread starterseduce my sexygirl 24
  • Start date

Have you ever given a facial to a white girl?

• I am white and i never have

Votes: 30 20.8%
  • I am white and yes i have

Votes: 62 43.1%
  • I am black and i never have

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • I am black and yes i have

Votes: 48 33.3%

• Total voters
interesting

Notice that the percentage of black guys who have given a white girl a facial is actually higher then the white guys.

probably becuase most of the white guys who come here are whinny pussys. most of my white friends have no problem hanging onto their girlfriends/wives, this site seems to be a support, or rather a anti-support group for the white boys that can't.

isn't this hot?

It looks as though black guys have more success on average then white guys even when it comes to white girls?

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 455
im sure just about any guy who has had sex has nutted on a girl face imsure race isnt an issue when it comes to that

Don't be so sure..i'm an attractive guy who has been with plenty of girls and i have yet to have the opportunity and i'm sure i'm not alone.

Never not done it ...

I've cum on the face of every girl I've been with.

'cept one time when there were two girls and the other was out of range

What is really the shocker here is that there is a higher percentage of black males who have give a facial to white girls then white guys...i mean we are not even taking into consideration all the black girls the black guys have given facials to which means black guys give facials more then double the amount that white guys give...and more to our own girls......hot!

BlacknProud--Let me get this straight. Your're a member of a site dedicated to the sexual relations between white wives and girlfriends by blackmen. The blackmen on this site want ot fuck white woman so they come here to hook up if possible.White husbands and boyfriends who like to have their wives and girfriends fucked by blackmen come her to offer their woman for use. Sounds like a good situation for everyone!! the question was " have you ever given a facial", and instead ofanswering yes or no, you start insulting people about being "whinning pussies" etc.. What the fuck? You got a corncob stuck up your ass or has your medication just worn off?

BlacknProud--Let me get this straight. Your're a member of a site dedicated to the sexual relations between white wives and girlfriends by blackmen. The blackmen on this site want ot fuck white woman so they come here to hook up if possible.White husbands and boyfriends who like to have their wives and girfriends fucked by blackmen come her to offer their woman for use. Sounds like a good situation for everyone!! the question was " have you ever given a facial", and instead ofanswering yes or no, you start insulting people about being "whinning pussies" etc.. What the fuck? You got a corncob stuck up your ass or has your medication just worn off?

:wtf:

wantstogonow...it sounds like a difficult task, but if we ignore his insults, he might go away.

BlacknProud...there is a thing called 'being polite.' I am a Black Man, and have pride as well...but insulting people makes you a jerk. (And the only whinning pussy around here is you, because you insult, gripe, etc.) :nutkick:

If you are frustrated, go to a gym...I hear the women there love to relieve stress - and not the sexual way. lol :boxing:

No negative comments...please.

Users who are viewing this thread