Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hard Cuckold subject to find

• Thread starterWMmarried2BF
  • Start date

WMmarried2BF

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2012
Hi, I want to see if anyone has every experinced this or wanted to try it, or had any suggestions on this matter.

I am a white male married to a black female, I want to see her have sex with a black man. I cannot find any thing on this type of realtionship and desire.

well i have wanted my x wife to fuck a black man behind my back but she didnt get a chance to meet one, she fucked few white men, i think knowing a black guy fucking my wife is so hot, id love to have him cum inside her and i eat his cum after, i think you watching ur wife with a black guy would be such a turn on, especially if he had a big cock and did her hard and fast.

Is your wife black or white? I also agree with many of your statements, my problem is getting her to do it.

my x now, white...but im dating another girl now that fucked a few guys and i told her what i would like she is still thinking about it, hope this one would let me watch at least cause my x wife only fucked men behind my back.

Users who are viewing this thread