Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Happily married but addicted to cock

fredanddaisy said:
I was cocksucker before I got married and quit sucking cocks until I got a medical problem that killed my dick. My wife became a slut wife and I went back to sucking cocks and getting fucked.
That’s hot. Does she know?

Kenbcolley said:
I have been the same all my life I am 75 married 52 of them but still love sucking cock
where do you find guys to suck. i am very experienced cocksucker, but the older i get the more difficult it is to find guys that are ok getting blown by a 60 yrs old.

biintexas said:
where do you find guys to suck. i am very experienced cocksucker, but the older i get the more difficult it is to find guys that are ok getting blown by a 60 yrs old.
I have the same problem have not had any cocks to suck for a while now

Anybody in Germany, Munich area, for a real meeting for some make BJ action?

I do it occasionally at some known outdoor place. But it's so complicated to get there.
Would love to find a way to do it more easily.

Maybe even taking images and showing here?

Kenbcolley said:
I have the same problem have not had any cocks to suck for a while now
i miss the gloryholes. they all closed in this area. there is an adult theater but it is 1 hr away.

Users who are viewing this thread