Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Had some fun with the wife yesterday

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date

Bottomcuck

Love to chat with others
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2019
My wife has been chatting and sexting with a guy for a couple weeks, building the lust and chemistry between them. Yesterday we were able to get a free day away from the kids and responsibilities and she asked him if he wanted to meet us for a drink. He responded with absolutely and suggested a place near his office as he had been doing a little work. She met him in the parking lot and he immediately greeted her with a kiss and an ass grab. They came in the restaurant and sat down together in the booth and their hands were already exploring each other, he even placed her hand on his already hard cock under the table. I excused myself to the restroom and came back to them kissing at the table. After about one drink they were ready to go somewhere more secluded. Started looking for hotels but there was an event in town and everything was booked, so he suggested we go back to his office as it was empty and no one would be in there the rest of the day, we all agreed, payed the tab and headed out. She asked if she could ride with him and I follow, which I said yes, just don’t loose me as I didn’t know where to go. They got in his car and made out a little before pulling away from the restaurant. I was following right behind them as we drove to his office and saw her head disappear into his lap, clearly giving him head as he drove, my cock was instantly hard knowing what she was doing. She told me later that he told her he loved knowing I was right her husband was right behind them while his cock was in his wife mouth. we arrived at his office and as soon as they were inside started kissing and undressing each other with a desperate need for each other, while I just stood and watched rubbing my hard cock through my pants. Seconds later my beautiful wife was on her knees having her throat fucked by this strangers big hard cock. Him telling her she was a good little slut and thanking me for bringing my wife for him to use. After a couple minutes of him using her mouth he pulled her up with his hands around her throat and bent her naked body over his desk and began spanking her ass leaving it with big red hand prints making her tell him what she wanted. I want you to pound the shit out of my pussy daddy! Hearing my usual quiet wife talk dirty to a man she had just met, made my cock start to leak in my pants. He asked for the condoms he requested we bring. I got in her purse and gave him the magnum condoms I had bought for them just a couple hours before. Buying condoms for another man to fuck your wife is a very arousing thing in itself. He put the condom on his big cock and immediately thrust into my wife’s wet pussy hard and fast all the way to the hilt making her scream with delight. She was squealing and moaning like crazy and all I could think about was I hope no one comes in this office right now and I wonder if the people outside can hear her. He fucked her hard over his desk for quite awhile having her tell me how good his cock felt inside her before putting her on her back on his office floor. If I thought he was fucking her good from behind, it was nothing compared to once he had her on her back. She was making noises like I never heard and he told me to come over so I could get a closer look at his cock stretching my wife pussy. After I got a good look he told me to back to the corner I was standing in, which I obeyed feeling like I was being put in time out while I watched them enjoy themselves. He began fucking her deep and hard on that floor, her sound made it clear she was enjoying every thrust! Then he began asking her whose pussy is this and at first she was hesitant to say anything, he slapped her face to get her attention and said, I said whose pussy is this? That’s when she screamed out, it’s your pussy daddy, it’s all yours, take my married pussy, it’s all yours. A stream of cum shot right down my pant leg as I listened to her words. He then pulled out of her pussy, took the condom off and shoved his cock into my wife’s mouth and unloaded. She lay on the floor in pure bliss while he left for the bathroom. My wife sat up and saw my wet pants knowing what happened and smiled and said well come here and give me a kiss. I kissed her passionately tasting his cum on her tongue and then told her I love her and I love being married to a hotwife. They got dressed said there goodbyes and thanked each other for a great time, then we drove home talking about everything and how much we both enjoyed being in this lifestyle. She told me she loved me and thanked me for encouraging her to explore this lifestyle, she is enjoying it immensely! Not a bad way to spend a Saturday!

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, aruspice, tallvacuck and 6 others
sissyjenny said:
I would love to hear more stories if you have any.
I wrote that while the memory was still fresh, I will try and write more about our experiences in the future. Thanks for reading and the compliments.

Users who are viewing this thread