Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Guys who are not gay but like the thril of sucking dick

• Thread starterRockford
  • Start date
Consider myself bi...and I absolutely love sucking dick..especially in front of my wife

Reactions: natasnaikul
smallshavedcock said:
Consider myself bi...and I absolutely love sucking dick..especially in front of my wife
Does that happen often,wish i could do that.

• Love
Reactions: smallshavedcock
Niceguytoo said:
Nice! W Jenni first started sucking cock I kept a count! Some where after a hundred I lost count
I've been sucking cock for about 20 years and am lucky enough to average 3-5 different guys a week.

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby and justahusband
smallshavedcock said:

681_1000.gif

• Love
Reactions: LacyDoll, sissyjenny, BILLD and 1 other person
I've thought about it more than it's happened. Not into kissing or anything like that. But get the urge to jerk or suck a cock from time to time. Always concerned with word getting back home or to work so most thoughts stay in my head. Wouldn't even know how to have the convo or meet someone

Reactions: jayandkimberly and natasnaikul
incog said:
I've thought about it more than it's happened. Not into kissing or anything like that. But get the urge to jerk or suck a cock from time to time. Always concerned with word getting back home or to work so most thoughts stay in my head. Wouldn't even know how to have the convo or meet someone
I was that way too but I “ got to close to the edge”. After I sucked my first cock I loved it

Reactions: natasnaikul and incog
Niceguytoo said:
I was that way too but I “ got to close to the edge”. After I sucked my first cock I loved it
Cock is addictive like that.

Reactions: natasnaikul
Just an update: The black man whose cock was the first one in my mouth has now fed me 4 times. His work has taken him to another state but he still plans to be in our area 1-2 times a year and has told me that I will need to keep my mouth available for him when he is in town. My wife has no clue - and it needs to stay that way.

He had me create a separate gmail address just for his use. He told me what the exact e-mail address name should be along with the password to use - and he told me to use my real first and last name on the gmail account. He told me that he would share this contact info with several of his most trusted friends.

He instrcuted me that if anyone were to e-mail me a photo of my wife (at the new gmail address) that I wouldn't want made public that I should offer to suck their cock to completion if they are near my location. That has now happened on 2 occasions.

To date, I have sucked his black cock four times, a brown cock once, and a white cock once. I still sturggle with big cocks and I still gag when I try to swallow too much cum at once - but I'm learning and practice will hopefully make perfect evenutally.

The black man took a number of photos of my face with his cock in my mouth so I am somewhat inclined to follow his instructions as he has a ton of leverage over me now.

I just need to learn to take bigger hard cocks deeper and deeper into my mouth and I need to learn to swallow larger and larger loads of cum.

Reactions: jimbronze, oralboy, sissyjenny and 2 others
Rockford said:
I’m a straight married guy but sucking another guy dick is so erotic to me! I can’t help but think a lot of other guys are like me but don’t want anyone to know!
Would love to have a private discussion about this with other “straight” cock suckers!
Likewise, I just wish I started earlier...

Reactions: jayandkimberly
Rockford said:
I’m a straight married guy but sucking another guy dick is so erotic to me! I can’t help but think a lot of other guys are like me but don’t want anyone to know!
Would love to have a private discussion about this with other “straight” cock suckers!
You and me both! Nothing gets me harder than thinking about sucking cock especially when I’m with my wife. Would love to chat about it.

Another update: Tomorrow morning will be a first. A local man is going to feed me his huge, hard cock. We have been talking for several days and he's saved up quite a load. The bonus is he's bringing a friend who also likes to have his cock sucked by married men. Hope I can take care of both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread