Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Guys who are not gay but like the thril of sucking dick

• Thread starterRockford
  • Start date
I am in this boat, too. I have been trained to suck a hard cock but I don't feel any attraction to other men at all. I think I crave the submissive aspect and the taboo nature of it.

Reactions: natasnaikul, zorzcreta, Nybihubby and 2 others
BiCDhubby said:
I am the exact same...macho in public but when I crossdress I crave a hard cock to suck and big load to swallow...
Put me in lingerie and heels and I transform to a cock slut !!!

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby
I stay fully clothed when I suck cock. Nothing feminie about how I look or act. I just crave sucking the cum out of a big, hard cock.

Reactions: BILLD, zorzcreta, VinceBer and 1 other person
MasterNick said:
i fantasize about it now and then
I did for years and then during the middle age crazy’s I tried it !

Niceguytoo said:
Let’s talk about being a “ straight cocksucker” and how we became one.
I started by sucking cock ,now i take it up the arse just like her,sexual equality at work.

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby and VinceBer
srx said:
I started by sucking cock ,now i take it up the arse just like her,sexual equality at work.
Lol good for you

johnmasters said:
Sucking another man's cock when he ordered me to was one of the most amazing experiences I've had sexually
It is the most erotic experience I ever had!

Reactions: natasnaikul
scr said:
Im not into kissing and fucking with other men but one thing I do love is to be on my knees and sucking the dominant males hard cock, just the thought of a guy using my mouth as a cum dump gets my cock so hard.
I first started jacking off together with guys I met online, that all changed when one dominant guy took over, told me to stop jacking his cock and get on my knees and blow him, after a few minutes of him calling me names as I swallowed his cock he blew a huge load down the back of my throat... I was hooked on sucking cock after that,

Snapshot_140.png
I agree. Love sucking cock but it is so hard to find a cock to suck.

Tledge said:
I agree. Love sucking cock but it is so hard to find a cock to suck.
Be careful what you wish for,they may want your arse too

I love pussy I like cock. It is so much easier to get cock than pussy. I've been lucky enough to have enjoyed thousands of cocks.

I JO every day watching videos of me sucking off my wife's black friends.

Reactions: MasterNick
2wheel said:
I love pussy I like cock. It is so much easier to get cock than pussy. I've been lucky enough to have enjoyed thousands of cocks.
Nice! W Jenni first started sucking cock I kept a count! Some where after a hundred I lost count

foundwifespics said:
I JO every day watching videos of me sucking off my wife's black friends.
No good keeping them to yourself,we would like to see the vids and the pics you found.

Users who are viewing this thread