• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Got any ideas?

Hi, I think it would be cool to have a Featured Slutwife or Slutwife of the Week. She would be displayed on the Home page with a picture and brief introduction (outlining her behaviors, etc.) with a link to her main thread and the opportunity to add it to your Subscriptions.

I like that idea.

So do I. A little more complicated than it sounds, but I think we can do it. Looking forward to seeing some more suggestions, made a shitload of changes today that I hope will turn out be for the better.

Are you guys getting a notice about your avatar at the top of the page?

So do I. A little more complicated than it sounds, but I think we can do it. Looking forward to seeing some more suggestions, made a shitload of changes today that I hope will turn out be for the better.

Are you guys getting a notice about your avatar at the top of the page?

I got the message and added one.

hello

we are new to dis forum..i have a query ..when i post a message or reply in any thread...how can i check if someones repond to ma messages? did i get any notification in ma inbox or how can i check?

Like what? Bitcoin? Online checks? It's difficult to set up payment options other than cc these days.

Going to turn my attention back to the featured wife idea. I still like it, actively working on the forum now.

Wirecard is still cc billing, they just provide a shopping cart and processing for your own merchant accounts. I already use them on other projects. I'm looking into getting Stripe, just need to find the time to really research things. What we really need is a better method of upgrading.

How about a forum covering cuckolding for the over 50's? Maybe with sub-forums for younger couples seeking mature bulls, mature bulls seeking mature couples etc etc... I know I'd use it!

What I would REALLY like to do is have a forum for people in openly cuckolding relationships, their facebook profiles etc. Dunno if there is any such thing though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back