• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Girlfriend with her bull

• Thread starterNakedEdgeCpl
  • Start date

NakedEdgeCpl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2011
Just 2 of the best pics I took of her and her lover. I got to eat my first creampie after he shot his load all over her pussy. It was an awesome night, hope to have more soon. Would love to know what you think, have more pics if anyone's interested.

Attachments

• IMG_6325.jpg
    IMG_6325.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,252
  • IMG_6338.jpg
    IMG_6338.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,754
yes please show more of her, love to see his cum in or on her. you are so lucky.

Would love to fill her with my cum. Very interested in more pictures.

Thanks everyone for the compliments, I know I'm a lucky man, and I compliment her daily so she knows I appreciate her. I'm fortunate to be able to enjoy her body along with her occasional lovers. The second is of his spent cock immediately after he came, just before she instructed me to clean her up.

Attachments

• IMG_6336.jpg
    IMG_6336.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,031
  • IMG_6340.jpg
    IMG_6340.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,258
Amazing body on her, youre a lucky man. Beautiful girl.

I think she is hot and I love the pics of her face riding. I know that taste well and think this is the reason we are all here.

Thank your lady for everything she does and please show us more. She has a nice bod.

Small cock, big deal. It is his wife's lover's cock & cum. Not the husbands.

Users who are viewing this thread