Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Girlfriend took Him again.

• Thread starterMino
  • Start date
CymSoFL - He knows of me and she has told me he gets jealous of me sometimes, but he accepts that I am the one she wants to be with despite their physical attraction to one another. He is married and I get the feeling he really is happy with just being able to fool around with her. He and I have never met and she has not told him that she tells me all about the time she spends with him.

I suspect she will stay late at work this evening and perhaps play with him some more. There is also a good chance he will visit her tomorrow morning again at her home as well. She's coming over to my place tomorrow sometime, so I'll know soon.

Hank jones - She is aware it makes me extremely hot to think of her letting him fuck her, so I believe she would tell me if he were. I will admit having even the slightest bit of doubt as to whether she is telling me the full truth though has a hot aspect to it as well. I think I'll leave things the way the are.

Users who are viewing this thread