Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Getting your wife knocked up

• Thread starterRadicalthinker
  • Start date
R

Radicalthinker

Let's have some contribution to the forums here. If you're going to spam your group as blatant as this you need to contribute a pic or two. -Buzzy

More than just a website. Directory listing of Black Breeding social groups that meet regularly in large cities throughout the U.S. and Europe! Meet white wives who are knocked up and swollen with their Black Stud’s baby and their white husbands who take pride in knowing that soon his wife’s bulging milk filled tits will be feeding her Black Stud’s bastard that he will have to raise. Meet the right Black Buck to impregnate your wife. Meet the white girl who wants to get knocked up and make you the perfect slut wife, or a white slut who is already pregnant and needs a white man to take care or her and her illegitimate black baby! Make friends, contacts, get peer support and help yourself and others to breed! Visit: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HowToBreedWhiteWivesWithBlackStuds

I have had sex with Black men knowing I was risking getting pregnant.....nothing came from the sex but the excitement of feeling a guy in me without a condom was wild....

A a white boy I know the thrill of seeing wife get preg by potent black seed. My wife has been preg by other men 5 times. 4 of them were black. I got to watch all but the first time. She got preg while we were engaged and we got married when she was just starting to show.
luv, G

It is better to ride bareback, when an energetic BBC is fucking a white girl., it feels so much better emotionally, and the sperm always jumps more powerfully with skin-to-skin touching.

A white girl should not ever try to avoid pregnancy, but to intentionally get herself bred so she can have the delight of having her lover's black baby in her arms.

There is no point in taking your panties off unless you are in the baby-making mood with a "hot breeder". It is exciting to get knocked up by black sperm. The bull will ride you harder, and you will scream harder, if both of you know that there is a high probability of being knocked up with seed not owned by your husband.

Josetta said:
It is better to ride bareback, when an energetic BBC is fucking a white girl., it feels so much better emotionally, and the sperm always jumps more powerfully with skin-to-skin touching.

A white girl should not ever try to avoid pregnancy, but to intentionally get herself bred so she can have the delight of having her lover's black baby in her arms.

There is no point in taking your panties off unless you are in the baby-making mood with a "hot breeder". It is exciting to get knocked up by black sperm. The bull will ride you harder, and you will scream harder, if both of you know that there is a high probability of being knocked up with seed not owned by your husband.

Ummmm, Josetta, your IR word picture is making me soooo antsy. The fantasy you paint is sweet, but the reality of a successful conception lasts long after the deed is done.

I know too many white single mothers with a biracial children and not a father in sight. I wish it could be otherwise to balance the incredible sexual experience that produced them.

Absolutely detestable...nauseating...sick...ad nauseam. There's definitely some mental disturbance there. That coupled with their most twisted sexual fantasies, i.e. to breed with apes (well, almost).

How repulsive...it ought to be outlawed!

MF

Why is it that "morally upright" individuals find it necessary to preach their version of what's acceptable behavior and what is "absolutely detestable" to the rest of us? If you visit an Interracial website, what do you expect to find Mr. Fields? Perhaps your time would be better spent standing on your street corner announcing to the passers-by that " Its the end of the world!"

Mr. Fields said:
Absolutely detestable...nauseating...sick...ad nauseam. There's definitely some mental disturbance there. That coupled with their most twisted sexual fantasies, i.e. to breed with apes (well, almost).

How repulsive...it ought to be outlawed!

MF

If you consider blacks "apes"...well, why the fuck are you here? You're an idiot.

Risking Pregnancy

I like to have sex with groups.

Usually we invite couples and a few extra men.

I get to choose the guys since it's my party group.

The men I prefer are Black men that hand a thicker cock. The group doesn't use condoms and some of us dont use birth control.

When we get really wild I throw on not birth control sex parties. All the women have to not use birth control for 1 month and the guys dont use condoms and the guys we have do not have vasectomys.

so the hot parties are definetly babymaking parties if the women are ovulating or soon to be,
So things do happen when you mix fertile wombs and black sperm.

One of my parties there were 2 women that did get pregnant and that sometimes happens.

we all know that risking pregnancy sex is the hottest way to have sex.....its mating in its rawest forms....make and female together fucking and fucking switching partners and eventually we do get pregnant...

Neat 'n Petite said:
I know too many white single mothers with a biracial children and not a father in sight. I wish it could be otherwise to balance the incredible sexual experience that produced them.

Personally, I have no interest in raising a kid. Women fall into that "I want to have a baby" mode, and so they go for the guy they can find with the best traits.

Girls know what they are doin when they get that pussy worked, lol. You should find a guy who wants to raise YOUR baby. I'm down to ride and hit that, and yeah i'll wear a hat if you want me too. But don't try to tie a brother down for some marriage shit just because you were cravin the chocolate.

You should not go to a breeder party unless you have made the emotional decision to get "knocked up". Once a white girl has decided that 'black is best', she can let her hair down and have an amazing fuck-fest with the Russian Roulette of a number of bulls riding her, and not knowing which one is going to be the Father.

The white girl will have a well-trained cuckold at home, who is totally devoted to her for life, and is emotionally ready to love all bull lover-bred babies as if they were his own. A true cuck would NEVER EVER want to get a divorce - he wants to remain with his wife all his life.

Marriages that are "not made in heaven" will probably fall over. You should not go to a breeder party unless your marriage is sound.

A cuckoldress does not mind that her husband is not a powerful rutting bull, because it is the primal urge of a female to mate to the best bull genetics available. She will upgrade to a better bull if one comes along and wants to do a "takeover" to displace the old bull.

In many respects a "cuckold" is a real man of commitment, even though many think of him as a "wimp". He is committed to marriage, whereas many so called "normal men" can't keep their promise of holding the marriage together through both good and bad times.

A wife with a cuckold is indeed a very lucky wife, because she can seek lovers to get the sexual satisfaction her body craves. It would be awful for her to be stuck in a marriage with a man who "controlled and limited her fun".

When a man proposes marriage, he should make sure that he will be able to provide plenty of loving sex, because she could easily stay single and play the field with a smorgasboard of lovers throughout her life.

Any decent guy who feels his libido falling off as he ages, should seriously realise that his wife's libido is actually increasing as she gets older.

It is this mismatch of libidos, that makes a cuckold so valuable to his wife. He encourages her to get sexual top-ups - instead of getting jealous and angry about his wife's desire to fuck more often than his cock can perform.

A cuckold's love is incredibly deep - he expresses this by making sure his limitations do not limit his wife's happiness. He will willingly accept a vasectomy if she wishes her children to be bred by BBC - and he will love those children with all his heart and soul.

How many "so-called men" would accept another man's child ? Very few! And this makes a cuckold a valuable asset to a marriage. He sticks by his wife no matter what happens. He is her hero. A cuck will accept a solo mother most times.

Josetta said:
You should not go to a breeder party unless you have made the emotional decision to get "knocked up". Once a white girl has decided that 'black is best', she can let her hair down and have an amazing fuck-fest with the Russian Roulette of a number of bulls riding her, and not knowing which one is going to be the Father.

The white girl will have a well-trained cuckold at home, who is totally devoted to her for life, and is emotionally ready to love all bull lover-bred babies as if they were his own. A true cuck would NEVER EVER want to get a divorce - he wants to remain with his wife all his life.

Marriages that are "not made in heaven" will probably fall over. You should not go to a breeder party unless your marriage is sound.

A cuckoldress does not mind that her husband is not a powerful rutting bull, because it is the primal urge of a female to mate to the best bull genetics available. She will upgrade to a better bull if one comes along and wants to do a "takeover" to displace the old bull.

In many respects a "cuckold" is a real man of commitment, even though many think of him as a "wimp". He is committed to marriage, whereas many so called "normal men" can't keep their promise of holding the marriage together through both good and bad times.

A wife with a cuckold is indeed a very lucky wife, because she can seek lovers to get the sexual satisfaction her body craves. It would be awful for her to be stuck in a marriage with a man who "controlled and limited her fun".

When a man proposes marriage, he should make sure that he will be able to provide plenty of loving sex, because she could easily stay single and play the field with a smorgasboard of lovers throughout her life.

Any decent guy who feels his libido falling off as he ages, should seriously realise that his wife's libido is actually increasing as she gets older.

It is this mismatch of libidos, that makes a cuckold so valuable to his wife. He encourages her to get sexual top-ups - instead of getting jealous and angry about his wife's desire to fuck more often than his cock can perform.

A cuckold's love is incredibly deep - he expresses this by making sure his limitations do not limit his wife's happiness. He will willingly accept a vasectomy if she wishes her children to be bred by BBC - and he will love those children with all his heart and soul.

How many "so-called men" would accept another man's child ? Very few! And this makes a cuckold a valuable asset to a marriage. He sticks by his wife no matter what happens. He is her hero. A cuck will accept a solo mother most times.
=======================
Great post, I am older than my wife and I realised my wife needed much more and much better sex than I could provide, once she experienced proper sex with a black guy we have never looked back. I have become a happy submissive cuck and our marriage is wonderful, we are thinking very seriously about her having a child with her lover.

Jeff, sounds like a win-win-win situation with contentment all round. That is so nice to hear.

White wives who play around with BBC, definitely need a loving, supportive cuckold at home.

Josetta,

You are a fucked up guy pretending to be a woman. No woman talks the way you do- your writing pattern is that of a male.
Only emotionally disturbed people phrase things the way you do.

White couples having black babies....LOL...just don't take him to the zoo....people will think you're stealing a chimp! LOL

Ah Yes!!

Whammer said:
Josetta,

You are a fucked up guy pretending to be a woman. No woman talks the way you do- your writing pattern is that of a male.
Only emotionally disturbed people phrase things the way you do.

White couples having black babies....LOL...just don't take him to the zoo....people will think you're stealing a chimp! LOL

DITTO WHAMMER! You are right on the money about Josetta.It is a pity that Josetta's Mom did not prcatice IR because if she did then Josetta would not be here to speak such bullshit!

Whammer, I just checked out your history log, and most of your posts are negative attacks on what people write.

Can you tell us all why you can't find something helpful to add to the website?

Opinions people have can be vastly different, according to which area of a city they have been bought up, and how many putdowns they have had to handle.

Not everyone is affected by the old-fashioned world of racism, which is all about "controlling people to rigid dogmas which are slowly being dismantled".

Cuckoldry has been around in various forms for centuries. It is a fascinating subject if you care to "seek the truth". The truth comes with many surprises.

Josetta,

Gotta agree with them. All your posts are really fucked up. You've never posted one pic with you and your 'bull'. Not one. No husband. No getting knocked up. Why aren't you raising 10-12 black children by now? Why aren't you getting inseminated? Why would a black man want a barren woman like you? Is your head just between your legs? I think it is. I also think you're probably a man but I'll leave that for others to comment on. No pics. No black babies. No husband. No ring. No video. No nothing. All talk. Prove otherwise just once, Joe. Do it. Show us your vid of you getting bred 'proper' as you put it. No? Didn't think so.

Josetta,
I too must climb aboard with Dr Feelgood and the others because ALL your posts seem to have the same message and it's always in favor of the BBC. I of course am black and believe color should not matter, but I do find it interesting that you are always too far to the right so to speak. Are you really a man pretending to be a woman like so many of these perverts ?

Users who are viewing this thread