• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting some in the woods!!

• Thread starterRedheadedMom
  • Start date

RedheadedMom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2007
Well just to let you all know. I truely got my first real BBC this past Monday. I have been with a couple of black men before, but nothing like this man I met.
Long story short. I went with my hubby to a South Georgia Plantation so he could hunt deer with a guide. I was bored most of Sunday , but everyone was extremely nice to me. That night at dinner I thought I would be cute and wear this short camo dress I have and boots to fit in, lol.
Well I was getting alot of stares from other guests and some of the guys that worked there. The manager guy asked me if I wanted to go sit in a box deer stand while my hub did his hunt thing the next morning. I will get Willie to take you out to a nice area that you can see. I said okay and while I was introduced to Willie I could not take my eyes off him. He was maybe in his early fifties, but his body looked muscular from what I could tell in his clothes. He had a grin that should have gave it away what could happen.
So that morning he picked me up at the front door before sun up and we drove away. It seemed like we drove forever in the woods, but soon we where stopped and walking. I was wishing I had not worn the sweat pants because it was warm.
Soon we were at the stand, it looked like a house to me on sticks. I climbed the ladder while he gave me a lil boost with his hand on my butt. Which got things moist quickly.
We sat for awhile, the sun came up and we chatted a lil softly. Soon Willie said, Mrs Lea I have to pee, there is a container on your side, pass it over. So I handed him the jug. He said now don't look now, I replied once you seen one they all look alike. He said really, I turned and my jaw dropped, he was thick as a soda can and fairly long.
He saw me looking and didn't bother to hide himself. I just said "DAMN", he laughed and said you ain't seen one like this have you. All I could do was stare at it. He knew I wanted it and started stroking it. He turned facing me and the offer was to good to turn down. I took it in my hands and began to stroke him, he just moaned. He then told me to suck it and I just managed to get some of it in my mouth. He held my head and worked more of it in my mouth. I began to suck him harder and was totally out of control at that point. He told me that I was going to get the fucking I needed. I asked him if it was safe to do so out here. He said we are so far away from others no one would ever know. Besides, we call this the "pussy stand". It's where we bring the female guests that are maybe willing to give it up.
I stood up and pulled my sweats down and off and he begin to finger my wet pussy. He was moaning as I went back to stroking his cock.
He told me to get up on his lap. He pulled his pants down and set back in the chair. I guess he was prepared because he had a condom out and was slipping it over his huge cock. I bent over and licked it over his head to get it wet and I crawled up on his lap. I was over him and he rubbed it back and forth on my lips. I moaned loudly as I lowered myself on his black cock. OH GOD , I moaned as I felt the head pop up into me. I had never in my life felt any man this thick. I humped back and forth trying to get more of him in me. He had his hands on my ass pulling me me down on him. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I wiggled left and right as he went deeper. He began to bounce me up and down , it hurt for awhile , but the pain became pleasure.
All I could do was moan "Willie" as we fucked. He just kept telling me "you like this black dick don't you", all I could do is tell him I loved it. Soon my wet cunt was slipping up and down, tight but feeling so good to me. I guess about five minutes into I felt that feeling boiling in me, I told Willie I was going to cum, we kissed as I had the first of three "O's" from my new friend.
His cock just kept pounding in me. I was realing from the pleasure from it. I just kept telling him to never stop fucking me, he laughed and humped up in me harder. He was biting my breasts as we fucked, sucking my nipples hard liking he was feeding, I was totally lost in the lust he was giving me. He picked me up off his cock and got me up in the chair on my knees and started fucking me from behind. I was screaming as his cock went deep up in me over and over. He just kept pounding as I reached back and rubbed his balls.
He told me to beg for his black dick and I did and he fucked just that much harder. Soon I wasa screaming in lust again as I had my second "O" with him.
After that he turned me around and set me in the lower chair, he spread my legs and got between them. I was thinking this thing was built for him to fuck in, which I did not care. He placed his swollen cock on my lips and pushed himself back into me again. I wrapped my legs around me and he pumped in and out so hard I thought I would pass out.
He kept telling me how he loved white pussy, they were all so tight. I just kept telling him to fuck it good which he was doing. Soon I was cumming again, but I could tell by his moans he was ready too. I whispered to him that I loved his black dick and he started cumming too. I just humped back as good as I could as he was cumming, I could feel his big cock twitching hard in me. I knew he was enjoying it , but not as much as I was.
We kissed for a few minutes and he pulled off the condom which looked like it was about to bust from his cum. We got dressed and headed back a lil earlier than he said we should, but I needed to go to the whirlpool tub in our room to soak. My pussy has not been this stretched since I gave birth.
As I type this I am still a lil sore and it's been three days. But in my mind I am hoping hubby goes on another hunting adventure because I love the outdoors now.................SW

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, LibertineDevil, mwoods and 1 other person
Would love to see you in the camo outfit you mentioned.

RedheadedMom said:
Well just to let you all know. I truely got my first real BBC this past Monday. I have been with a couple of black men before, but nothing like this man I met.
Long story short. I went with my hubby to a South Georgia Plantation so he could hunt deer with a guide. I was bored most of Sunday , but everyone was extremely nice to me. That night at dinner I thought I would be cute and wear this short camo dress I have and boots to fit in, lol.
Well I was getting alot of stares from other guests and some of the guys that worked there. The manager guy asked me if I wanted to go sit in a box deer stand while my hub did his hunt thing the next morning. I will get Willie to take you out to a nice area that you can see. I said okay and while I was introduced to Willie I could not take my eyes off him. He was maybe in his early fifties, but his body looked muscular from what I could tell in his clothes. He had a grin that should have gave it away what could happen.
So that morning he picked me up at the front door before sun up and we drove away. It seemed like we drove forever in the woods, but soon we where stopped and walking. I was wishing I had not worn the sweat pants because it was warm.
Soon we were at the stand, it looked like a house to me on sticks. I climbed the ladder while he gave me a lil boost with his hand on my butt. Which got things moist quickly.
We sat for awhile, the sun came up and we chatted a lil softly. Soon Willie said, Mrs Lea I have to pee, there is a container on your side, pass it over. So I handed him the jug. He said now don't look now, I replied once you seen one they all look alike. He said really, I turned and my jaw dropped, he was thick as a soda can and fairly long.
He saw me looking and didn't bother to hide himself. I just said "DAMN", he laughed and said you ain't seen one like this have you. All I could do was stare at it. He knew I wanted it and started stroking it. He turned facing me and the offer was to good to turn down. I took it in my hands and began to stroke him, he just moaned. He then told me to suck it and I just managed to get some of it in my mouth. He held my head and worked more of it in my mouth. I began to suck him harder and was totally out of control at that point. He told me that I was going to get the fucking I needed. I asked him if it was safe to do so out here. He said we are so far away from others no one would ever know. Besides, we call this the "pussy stand". It's where we bring the female guests that are maybe willing to give it up.
I stood up and pulled my sweats down and off and he begin to finger my wet pussy. He was moaning as I went back to stroking his cock.
He told me to get up on his lap. He pulled his pants down and set back in the chair. I guess he was prepared because he had a condom out and was slipping it over his huge cock. I bent over and licked it over his head to get it wet and I crawled up on his lap. I was over him and he rubbed it back and forth on my lips. I moaned loudly as I lowered myself on his black cock. OH GOD , I moaned as I felt the head pop up into me. I had never in my life felt any man this thick. I humped back and forth trying to get more of him in me. He had his hands on my ass pulling me me down on him. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I wiggled left and right as he went deeper. He began to bounce me up and down , it hurt for awhile , but the pain became pleasure.
All I could do was moan "Willie" as we fucked. He just kept telling me "you like this black dick don't you", all I could do is tell him I loved it. Soon my wet cunt was slipping up and down, tight but feeling so good to me. I guess about five minutes into I felt that feeling boiling in me, I told Willie I was going to cum, we kissed as I had the first of three "O's" from my new friend.
His cock just kept pounding in me. I was realing from the pleasure from it. I just kept telling him to never stop fucking me, he laughed and humped up in me harder. He was biting my breasts as we fucked, sucking my nipples hard liking he was feeding, I was totally lost in the lust he was giving me. He picked me up off his cock and got me up in the chair on my knees and started fucking me from behind. I was screaming as his cock went deep up in me over and over. He just kept pounding as I reached back and rubbed his balls.
He told me to beg for his black dick and I did and he fucked just that much harder. Soon I wasa screaming in lust again as I had my second "O" with him.
After that he turned me around and set me in the lower chair, he spread my legs and got between them. I was thinking this thing was built for him to fuck in, which I did not care. He placed his swollen cock on my lips and pushed himself back into me again. I wrapped my legs around me and he pumped in and out so hard I thought I would pass out.
He kept telling me how he loved white pussy, they were all so tight. I just kept telling him to fuck it good which he was doing. Soon I was cumming again, but I could tell by his moans he was ready too. I whispered to him that I loved his black dick and he started cumming too. I just humped back as good as I could as he was cumming, I could feel his big cock twitching hard in me. I knew he was enjoying it , but not as much as I was.
We kissed for a few minutes and he pulled off the condom which looked like it was about to bust from his cum. We got dressed and headed back a lil earlier than he said we should, but I needed to go to the whirlpool tub in our room to soak. My pussy has not been this stretched since I gave birth.
As I type this I am still a lil sore and it's been three days. But in my mind I am hoping hubby goes on another hunting adventure because I love the outdoors now.................SW
Would love to here more

Users who are viewing this thread