• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

g.f

• Thread startermustang91
  • Start date

mustang91

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 14, 2012
let me know what you think 34226_467147755096_624405096_6568618_5249451_n - Copy.jpg

Gorgeous. I would love to be her bull. She open to sharing?

she wants to read all the things yyou would like to do to her

Those tits are beautiful. I would suck on them and nibble her nipples, then fuck them with my 8 inch cock. then bend her over and slide inside her while I pull her hair and choke her. I'd make her submit to me and be my dirty little slut. Tell you how much better my cock feels in her and how much she loves it. I'd make her cum over and over and tell me her pussy belongs to me. I'd make her suck my cock while I licked that delicious pussy, throw her on top and make her ride me till I came deep inside her

You would have her ready a a hotel that I have told you to get a room at. For her to be ready, she would be freshly showered and have on the slinkiest dress she could find at the mall. you would text me when she is ready with the room number. When I arrived I would walk in and inspect her for what I am wanting. If she fits then her and I will take off, leaving you at the room. I would then take her to dinner and out dancing. While dancing, I would love to find a few others that want to come back to your room to fuck her.

She needs her panties to be taken off, her to be bent over a chair, and then her pussy stretched to the limit by a BIG black cock, and then for black balls to release their fertile potent seed into her defensive unprotected pussy!

Tastie

I think I like. Come on sweetie your guy is OK with this take the next step.

Take her panties of and give it to someone who like the smell her pussy and cumm on her panties...get the panties dry and make her ware it for a full day.

anyone got anything else to say maybe i can get more pictures

You asked what our fantasies where for her to read. Maybe she should acknowledge them to let us know which ones turn her on.

she said she liked urs cause she loves dancing dirty with other men infront of me but that is the furthest we have gone

ok...if I suggest something will she post more pictures?...How about just start with her pointing out guys that she likes or she finds attractive while you are out together and what about them turns her on or catches her eye....

didn't like my idea then...can we still get more/better pics?

i want to see her pussy...pls post more photo

Users who are viewing this thread