Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

g/f ready to try in Tennessee

• Thread starterskellyf
  • Start date

skellyf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2005
I have a girl friend that says she'll try. This is legit, so please don't IM unless serious and fit the bill. We are in east Tennessee and want someone local; she is about 45 and on the heavy side..but still pretty and very hot. Want a well -hung black man...I'd say needs to be 35 or older. Again, we are serious..please contact me if you are too. I will check in here for replies overthe next few weeks. I have pics of her in action but as of yet, none of just her. I will get some for serious inquiries.

POST THE PICS OF HER IN ACTION WE WANT TO SEE WHAT SHE WORKING WITH :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

UTK knoxville student would love to fuck your white girlfriend.
yahoo messenger taticus2004

nice

Do you need a white cuckold

would love and willing to do anything i am a freak for interracial

Users who are viewing this thread