• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Fuck Slut Wife

• Thread starterDragonKnight
  • Start date

DragonKnight

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 19, 2011
this is my fuck slut wife she'll fuck any cock anywhere anytime she loves cocks but she hate big muscule guys she wouldn't do them at all she think that they are big goofy muscule clowns she likes fat guys,skinny twig guys, oldguys,hairy guys,stocky guys that are out of shape,very very old guys like 75 n up all colors cocks she also likes to be gangbang fucked by 4 to 6 guys if you like what you your more than welcome to jerk off n cum on her pictures if you do please upload it back to me she loves to see other guys come on her pictures she even fucked my brother 2 times if you wanna talk to her by e-mail lemme know i'll give you her e-mail and she'll only talk to you if you cum on her picture n upload it back to her well injoy

Attachments

• ruby 082.jpg
    ruby 082.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 550
  • ruby 105.jpg
    ruby 105.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 349
DragonKnight said:
this is my fuck slut wife she'll fuck any cock anywhere anytime she loves cocks but she hate big muscule guys she wouldn't do them at all she think that they are big goofy muscule clowns she likes fat guys,skinny twig guys, oldguys,hairy guys,stocky guys that are out of shape,very very old guys like 75 n up all colors cocks she also likes to be gangbang fucked by 4 to 6 guys if you like what you your more than welcome to jerk off n cum on her pictures if you do please upload it back to me she loves to see other guys come on her pictures she even fucked my brother 2 times if you wanna talk to her by e-mail lemme know i'll give you her e-mail and she'll only talk to you if you cum on her picture n upload it back to her well injoy heres more of my fuck slut wife

Attachments

• a-c.jpg
    a-c.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 0cmr5.jpg
    0cmr5.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 260
  • ********** bein assfucked.jpg
    ********** bein assfucked.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 230

Users who are viewing this thread