Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Friend or stranger

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date

Kenbcolley

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2023
Is it best to be cuckolded by a friend or a stranger

• Love
Reactions: engene
Kenbcolley said:
Is it best to be cuckolded by a friend or a stranger
It’s friends for us, but I dont think it matters

Reactions: Hotblondewifeshared
It was friend for it felt safer and my wife had already fallen for him

Reactions: crt
He was her friend but a stranger to me, so depends on whose point of view is most important, yours or your wife's.

I have watched both friends and strangers fuck Kate, and she has fucked guys during our marriage that I have never met. Kate has sex with friends of mine, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and strangers. She has been having sex with her older married boss for years.

I find it hot to be around guys, in normal everyday situations, who are fucking my wife, I like being around guys who know that my wife fucks other men and they know from their own personal experience what a hot fuck my wife is. That being said, I also love seeing my wife being a total slut for some total stranger we have just met. It also turns me on when guys I don't even know are fucking my wife.

• Love
Reactions: Hotblondewifeshared, zarkovac, natasnaikul and 1 other person
Mate is the same with his gf gem…. She lo ra being humiliated, degraded and exploited… first time he had her blindfolded arse in the air…. Invited me in and said when I go in say nothing but do whatever I want… and make sure to be rough….after a rough fingering he spread her for me and said fuck her arse… I’m a thick 9” and didn’t wait around… went in hard… thumping her like a cheap *****… he then said how would she feel knowing that it was a friend of his smashing her arse…. She replied well he’s a big boy because he’s fucking hurting me… I then drew all the way back and thumped deep…. He said do you want to know who it is…she said let him fuck my mouth first…. I held her down on it… hearing her gag and spit…. Then took the blindfold off…. She looked up and I said open your mouth…. I spat in her mouth and said I’ve always wanted your ankles behind your ears… still see her, he drops her off and I invite lads over….

I'm not sure it would have made a difference for me if I knew that it was a friend or stranger who was cuckolding me with my ex, although in fact none of the guys who did cuckold me were friends. What is more humiliating is if I would meet one of the guys who cuckolded me. My ex introduced a guy who was then cuckolding me at a party, and some of the people there must have known he was screwing my wife. And my ex and I were invited to diner at the home of an older guy who had taken my wife a couple of years earlier. Had I known what the situation was when these encounters took place, that would have ratcheted up the humiliation. Still, they knew and I had not a clue, so it does raise the humiliation level now!

Not super savvy about it being with someone that i know already and not involved in that part of our lives. Now if he becomes a friend afterward thats different. It probably seems weird but thats my take.

We definitely prefer strangers. It's so exciting for both of us, anticipating his arrival and allowing her to ****** herself to him in person for the first time. She enjoys that immensely and loves to see my reaction as well.

Reactions: Olioli and natasnaikul
We did a few friends in the beginning. But we moved away from doing anyone we know now. Strangers only.
Way back in the beginning I let my best friend fuck her and he tried to get her to leave me, and it made it awkward for me after a few co-workers had fucked her and I ate her pussy after they cum in her. So we made a deal to not do anyone we know.

• Love
Reactions: Regn and natasnaikul
it was a dear friend of mine for us.
Said that, given our personal experince, more than stranger vs friend, more important is...the guy should be married to avoid issues

Reactions: robandkate
bencu said:
it was a dear friend of mine for us.
Said that, given our personal experince, more than stranger vs friend, more important is...the guy should be married to avoid issues

I agree about married men.

My wife Kate has had sex with a lot of men during our marriage and the only times we have had any issues is with single/divorced guys. They wanted more of a dating relationship with Kate.

Married men are just happy to get some pussy. They don't want any drama. The main drawback of my wife fucking married men is the guys availability. The guy has to be able to slip away for some unaccounted-for time.

Another problem with married men is that Kate and the guy can't go out in public together and married men cannot be paying for hotel rooms so they have to have sex at our house.

Even considering the availability and location issues, we find married men to be the best sex playmates for Kate. Several married men we know in our everyday life have fucked Kate, many of them multiple times. None of their wives know that their husband is fucking Kate.

Users who are viewing this thread