Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

for ltbUK...dressing up for my bull!

• Thread starterDominant.Goddess
  • Start date
I need to add my spunk inside your pussy.;)

JeffSmith988 said:
Biology has created the greater urgency for men to get release than women. A sexually liberated woman can "have it all." An attentive husband and many lovers. If you are sexually powerful enough to do it, then you deserve to enjoy it to the utmost. When I was younger, I was definitely the "bull type"..but I would have LOVED being dominated by you. AS LONG AS I GOT MY SHARE.

Hi Jeff...come and join in my thread in the forum? it's about this kind of thing :)

Last edited by a moderator:
okdeacon said:
Goddess you are destroying the deacon with your toe and cum soaked panties. Thats ok i dont want to get any better. I will just try and live with it. I smell fresh filled hot taco. Thanks again you evil little sweet pussied prick teasing cunt. We love you for it. okdeacon

camel's toes and hot tacos are the most unerotic of terms deacon!!!!! what a boy! :rolleyes: *teasing but true* :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmmmmm

Love the cream pie picture. Would have loved to clean it up for you. ;)

Remember D. G.

Dominant.Goddess said:
camel's toes and hot tacos are the most unerotic of terms deacon!!!!! what a boy! :rolleyes: *teasing but true* :D

The Hell You Say!!!! Cameltoe and hot taco are not erotic topics. Bullshit it all depends which side of them you are standing on. How i cannot be dominated Goddess but i can sure be led some if the lady knows how to tease and display her goodies in a coy and sexy manner. As agreed you and i are vinagar & oil and all the kidding in the world cannot change that. Best Wishes Dominate Goddes for you have your work to do and many men will be your very willing slaves. I wish you NOTHING but extreme joy. :eek::D Dreaming of cameltoe and hot tacos i shall travel on. okdeacon

Dominant.Goddess said:
lordy miss maudy! how very forward of you ;)

Straight to the piont me, no messing around, lol. But i do want to spunk in your pussy tho!

Users who are viewing this thread