• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

fooled (or persuaded) into bareback pregancy risk sex.

• Thread starterwannabecuckold
  • Start date
W

wannabecuckold

I think the best stories are the ones where the wife/ couple are fooled(or persuaded) into bareback pregancy risk sex by arrogant men who just wants to cum deep up inside her little pussy. What do you think?
I would love to have my fiancee fooled (or persuaded) to do it.

Do you know any other ways/ or stories wifes/ couples have been fooled (or persuaded) into bareback pregancy risk sex fucking.

I read story before where a husband is keen to let his wife try another man. She agreed & suggested a guy from her work. The wife had to go away on business for two weeks in about one months time so she suggested this colleague from work who was also travelling. But she was little shy & asked to husband to ask the man would he fuck her.

So the husband invites the work guy around for a drink and ask him would he like to fuck his wife. They talk a little & husband explains hiswife is on the pill. The work guy then agrees but has 3 conditions:-

Wifey has to wear sexy lingerie & stockings the whole two weeks
the husband must wear condoms when he fucks wifey over the next few weeks to get the wife used to the feel of them.
Everyone in the office must know

Thel husband immediatley agrees with the first two but says them must be discrete so the third is ruled out.

So the husband & wife discuss everything afterwards & decide there is not point her taking the pill as they will be using condoms from over the next couples of months. So the husband just rides her wearing condoms and takes her out & buys her lots sexy lingerie.

A month later the wife gets dressed up in stockings & looks hot. They are little nervous but the husband tells her not to be worried & to have a good time. When the work guy turns up at the door to pick her up and she runs out to get into the car. The husband has a quick word with the work guy and hands him a big back of condoms for the two weeks.

The work guy just smiles and hands the bag back saying he never uses them before walking down to his car & driving off with the wife.

Over the next two weeks the work guy gives the wife a proper fucking bareback everytime & fills her pussy. He even rings the husband & leaves the phone on under so he can hear everything.

A few weeks later back at work someone doing expenses r& realises they only paid for one room. soon the whole office knows the gossip so work guy shows exveryone a few sexy photos of the wife he took over the two weeks.

Do you know any other ways/ or stories wifes/ couples have been fooled (or persuaded) into bareback pregancy risk sex fucking?

Reactions: hikawade
cool idea.. I especially like the idea of a balck guy doing the breeding

Reactions: hikawade
hm, help me out here. May be it's because I am a woman, but I have never understood what is so fascinating about that idea? To me it sounds just stupid.

Having sex with a black guy is great. Having sex with guys when you are married is great, too, as long as your hubby is fine with it. Some might even think cheating your hubby is cool.

But having children with someone you don't know, probably never will see again, that sounds just plain idiotic.

As a mom of two I know that having children is the greatest thing in the world, but you want to love them, you want to have a loving dad for them...

So, is this just the typical pre-puberty talk we have so much here in this forum or is there really someone who thinks it is cool if his wife gets a baby from a stranger???

Interesting point you make Steall regarding "the typical pre-puberty talk we have so much here in this forum". AS a black bull I can honestly say that there are a number of cuckolded men who have such a wish (to see their wives black bred). So in some cases it is a true occurance.

I do agree that to take something as important as having a baby without consideration of any difficulties that may entail is not a good idea.

If it has been considered and everything is agreed between the bull, husband and wife, without any coercion, then as long as the baby is loved and wanted then no harm is done.

Each to their own I say!

i love this idea. ANy more suggestions or ecperinece of women who have been fooled into bareback

anymore suggestions or experiences??

I got a solution take your wifes birth control pills and poke holes in all of em

well i don't have any suggestions. but when i met my husband we agreed to take things slow and not sleep together. Because we weren't having sex I didn't see a need to get birth control. Well our 'vows' only lasted a month. I get bad bladder infections when i use condoms, and to get a doctor's appointment for a pap always takes weeks. Especially since i only like female doctors to do that. And without a pap I can't get a prescription for my pills. For two weeks my husband (not my husband back then of course...just a guy I liked a lot) and I had sex like rabbits. I told him i was on the pill, but asked him not to do his thing inside me saying it made a mess all day (which I actually enjoy). I admit the thrill of the 'risk' turned me on at the time. It was kind of stupid, but we were partying and drinking so much, which didn't help. Just thought I'd share.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bareback

My wife dated a black guy in her office building. It happened when we first got into her having sex with other men, but before I even knew what cuckolding was.

Trevor started by talking with her, then progressed to flirting, then got more agressive and started fondling her on the elvevator. We were engaged and in a long distance relationship at the time. I wanted her to tease him more and she did. One night he just took her home with him and they had sex.

The thought of his dark skin against her white sking and pink pussy was too much for me and always sent me over the top. The big problem for Kath was that Trevor was not too aggresive and always wore a condom. He also was average in endowment, so it wasn't too much better than me.....

Well they hung out for quite a while and started hanging out with his friends, who were of course mostly black. She was hit on quite a bit and said that one guy was really hot. She didn't want to do anything cause she did not want to hurt Trevors feelings..

After one night of partying with trevors friends, all of which knew she was engaged and still fucking Trevor, this guy came over to her and took her out back. He was aggressive and dominant and didn't even gie Kath a chance to hand him a cndom. He just stripped her in the back yard, kissed her hard and deep and fingered her little cunt until it was nice and wet. WHen she was ready he turned her around bent her over the picnic table and started fucking her with his mega black cock.

Kath told me that she was screeming like a ***** in heat and loved the feeling of every inch he gave her. When he came, she told me he slammed his cock in the the hilt and she felt is cock pumping his hot seed into her.

It ended that night for Trevor, but this bull just took Kath half naked through the house and to his room. He fucked her a few more times and dumped his cum into her each time. Kath wasn't on any pill but didn't get pregnant.

SHe hasn't had a black man since but has a steady lover. I mostly wear condoms, but her new boy never does.........

breeding

it really depends on teh coupks attitude. as long as teh child is well looked aftre and brought up in a loving and healthy enviroment it dont really matter who teh father is. for some it adds a sparkl to teh relationship. it is up to teh wife or female to understand the partner and his commitment to the life choices they make.
if my wife had of had say an affair with a balk male and produced a child it would have been brought up as my own son and loved accordingly. i think all females will bond woth thier own child no matter who teh father is.
if you realise that in UK every one in ten children is born from another man iother than the hubby ( blood checks prove this ) then u know it is on fact natural for a female to select a caring hubby who wont run off and a helathy male to breed with . the two are not always teh same!!

What happened to kinky people

Damn, tell a story on a thread posted for a specific topic and all you people can do is talk about whats right and whats wrong, how long a thread can be posted and boy oh boy if someone happens to be interested in a topic because of its kink value- dare they revive a thread because someone else thought of it....oh.....6 months ago.......well not to rant or anything...

but DAMN

How many threads have been ruined cause some as*hole goes off topic and talks about good versus evil or some other mundane shit.

Not for nothing but anyone who finds there way to this or any other similiar website has got a kink. Don't think too many people would consider this moral rightiousness by blogging on these sites.

So for those of us who appreciate the kink and not whether the sky is f-ing blue. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC AND KEEP YOUR OTHER BS TO YOURSELVES!

PS Just copy and paste this on every other thread here cause you know someone has ruined a good topic by these mundane conversations......thats what yahoo and msn is for- the boring sh*t:whip_it:

hornchurchmale, scientists have been saying same as you,

"that it is natural for a female to select a caring husband who won't run off, and a healthy male to breed with. The two are not necessarily the same".

The also reckon that the male to breed with can change if a Bull with better genetics comes along.

And if a husband and lover both have sex with a wife, the lover's sperm can beat the husband's sperm to the waiting egg. The brain can miraculously select who is to be the Father.

Canada has higher figures than 10%.

Users who are viewing this thread