• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

First timer

• Thread starterchadfelt
  • Start date
chadfelt said:
She got pretty turned on by some of the comments that you guys made, so I showed her this page. She liked it (surprisingly)!

She let me take a pic of her fingering herself just for the occasion. Hope you enjoy.

Very hot pic of her touching herself!!! How I'd love to get my tongue down in there to help her out! Your wife has such a beautiful pussy!

Thanks guys! It is smooth as satin when she shaves it. I went down on her this morning and it was very nice. You guys would love feeling her tight lips wrapped around the head of your cocks. It is very good.

I'll see about getting an action shot for you guys. She's kinda shy about that. But, she did let me shoot her fingering herself, so maybe she's opening up.

Man! That is one tight pussy! How big are you? She looks liek she has not been properly stretched yet -big black cock is needed me thinks!

I'm about 4.5 and not that thick. That's why I'd love to watch her with a big cock. She jokes about wanting a long black cock. Maybe I can find her a good one and let her ride it.

angk0rwat said:
Very nice pussy. Too bad she only has you inside it; that little hole needs a serious, deep, hard fucking. Which, unfortunately for you, is something you can never do.

I agree. She deserves a big dick to try. Who is game?

Sexy bitch

She looks like a good slut who can and deserves a Big Cock...show her more..let's see all of your sexy bitch......;)

andrewsixpack said:
She looks like a good slut who can and deserves a Big Cock...show her more..let's see all of your sexy bitch......;)

Thanks man! She has a dildo that dwarfs my cock that she loves to fuck. I'd like to get a pic of that for you guys too.

Users who are viewing this thread