• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

First timer

• Thread starterchadfelt
  • Start date

chadfelt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2011
I'm hung pretty small and would love to see my wife sucking and fucking a large cock. Here is a pic of her I took. Sorry for the blurry. It was low light and on a cellphone.

Thoughts guys?

tits.jpg

Reactions: xegwei787
Nice jugs!
Get a shot of her getting out of the shower and post it.

or better yet, a shot of her getting laid by a stranger with the cock she deserves.

I'll try to get bare tit pics, same with a pussy shot.

Mac, I've been working on her. She loves to get stretched by her dildo. I just cant get her to make the transition to real life.

Definitely some promise here, she might have some nice tits. And by the look of that tiny dick you've got, you're going to have to get her some cock.

Gotten any new ones?

After a LOT of begging, she let me take some pic's of her kitty. Here's one of her freshly shaven. I'll download the others from our camera and send them up soon. Enjoy

kitty1.jpg

Reactions: xegwei787
Very nice pussy. Too bad she only has you inside it; that little hole needs a serious, deep, hard fucking. Which, unfortunately for you, is something you can never do.

Fantastic Pussy! Would like to see her nice pussy with that dildo she uses instead of strangers cock!

Her dildo is about 6.5 or 7 long but pretty wide. A typical condom wont fit on it. It is made of some kind of spongy material and feels pretty life like. Plus, has a built in vibrator. It is so hot watching her fuck it!

I love watching Kelly do that as well! very hot thank you for sharing!

chadfelt,

Lovely photos of her. In that 2nd one she should be be all stretched and dripping her lovers cum.
Too bad we don't know where you two live. Otherwise some of us could help you two have fewer unrealized fantasies.

Love the comments guys. I'll keep on her and see if she'll let me take some more pussy shots. It would be damn hot to watch one of you studs fill her tight pussy for me. ;)

Fingering

She got pretty turned on by some of the comments that you guys made, so I showed her this page. She liked it (surprisingly)!

She let me take a pic of her fingering herself just for the occasion. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• fingering.jpg
    fingering.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 309
Very nice, though I bet you would rather that it were one of our cocks fucking the shit out of your little wife? I think she wants a real cock too.

Yes, the biggest cock wins lol. She needs stretched.

She had a beautiful pussy! And great tits! I would love to see more of her tits, or some of someone inside her!

Users who are viewing this thread