Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

first time white girl

• Thread starterxXBaBiiGuRlxX
  • Start date

xXBaBiiGuRlxX

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2008
white girl interested in BBC for the first time....goin out in Knoxville tomorrow night, anyone interested in being my first?....hit me up

Attachments

• boobs.jpg
    boobs.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 2,095
ru for real, or just a fake? Im looking for a white bitch. Im in the bham alabama area. You willing to show ur real? You willing to offer ur pussy and ur womb or just wanting to act like ur interested?

will u offer ur womb for a blk baby if a nigga wants to use it?

ready for action in your area

hey im in your area and would love to fuck that pussy, you got anything like cam or mic or anything to prove you are real, i want to meet. hit me up.

big dick nigga

shit i didnt know thats where you were gonna be or i would have, i prob tried and messeged ya too late yesterday, well hit me up again then, i got cam too on yahoo so you can c i am real, hit me up.

i have been there twice, on the saturdays i dont have my girls....i dont have a cam or anything yet, just got a new pc set-up

big dick nigga

ok well id like to talk with ya, i would like to maybe meet up but wanna talk with ya first, hit me up and let me know. I got cell or mic so let me know. thanks.

She must be lying cause i live in knoxville and i sent here a post and she never responded but if you are real i live right behind the Ut Hospital so.. i fyou are really ready you can hit me up on here and we can really make arangements

i sent u a private message, YOU never responded LOL....check ur mail=p

Users who are viewing this thread