Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

First time watching...

• Thread starterscottybono
  • Start date
Yo Scotty! Whats been going on? Talk to us!

Rhino said:
Yo Scotty! Whats been going on? Talk to us!

Sorry for the long delay...it seemed as though my wife was getting to the point of making herself available to her BF AND his riends (sucking AND fucking)...she had agreed to let his best friend fuck her and she was actually on the bed, legs open and kissing him and had her hips kinda humping for his dick (he was fingering her) when we got a phone call...I didn't want to answer it but my wife stopped kissing and told me to go answer while she enjoyed herself...he was putting it in when I came back but things had to stop real fast - there was a death in the family (very very close) and it happened while she had been getting ready to let this new guy fuck her (bareback)...things got pretty emotional and because of the timing and all she hasn't been in the mood at all and hasn't even seen her BF. I have made a cpl strong hints and my wife has said that she got so caught up with letting black men fuck her and loving the sexual attention she forgot more important things. So right now everything is up in the air and she told me outright that IF she does it again it will be when she is ready and not to bug her again about it. So for now..that's it.

i loved following your posts! i'm sorry for the death close to your hearts. i'm sure your wife is having a hard time reconciling her sexuality with her mortality. i try not to preach my beliefs; but my god loves my sexual self because he loves all of me. everything happens in it's time. we just have to go with it. but that's just me. hang in there!

hugs,
txsweetpea

Hey Blue Moon

I hope all is well with your wife and you. I'll totally understand if you don't answer my questions. I'm at an earlier stage in this process. My wife has only been with one black dude and as expected he rocked her world. So much so it scared her and it's taken me 6mo to get her to agree to do it again. I want a situation somewhat like yours but I kid myself that we'd keep it a little more under control (yeah right). So I was thinking that is the black guy had a wife that would keep things from getting way out of control. And because I have problems I like knowing that the guy cheats on his wife for mine. So what was the deal with this guy's wife? Man you had the set up I dream of. Well I'll say the rest for later in you would be willing to talk some more. Thanks.

Travis

Scotty,

Maybe u can exlore a couples nite. I fyour wife's boyfriend brought his wife over
it might be your chance for some black pussy. Each of you would have the best of both worlds

Users who are viewing this thread