• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

First time u sucked cock?

• Thread starterrataver
  • Start date
Myskinnyblondewife said:
Very similar here to be honest. Was my friends stepdad actually.
Did you get to suck him? It was after John sucked mine that I got to suck my first cock with him.
I have certainly enjoyed it since with many of my wife's lovers, it is amazing how supposed straight guys enjoy it.

Jaxxmags said:
Yes I blew him twice actually, First time was in the parking lot and 6 months later I got back on the app and by chance he replied to a post about wanting to suck cock, snuck him into my house and blew him on the couch while everyone slept
Will you be going all the way with him one day,a natural progression into a cum loving slut.

Still waiting here but hope to find one to suck soon

Reactions: Readyu
PDXFun2 said:
Still waiting here but hope to find one to suck soon
Plenty of cock out there,go and find it but be prepared to go furthur.

Reactions: PDXFun2
Bibob said:
Did you get to suck him? It was after John sucked mine that I got to suck my first cock with him.
I have certainly enjoyed it since with many of my wife's lovers, it is amazing how supposed straight guys enjoy it.
Yes I sucked him the first night we were together. It was really to big and I never saw a man’s like that. It was uncut and I liked the head popping out and stuff. I could tell more I guess in private. I played with his stepdad for awhile

Reactions: incog
Jaxxmags said:
First time I sucked cock I met him off the Whisper app, I was horny at work and needed to release and I just thought it's just a BJ who cares who sucks me, ended up meeting at a Walmart parking lot and he sucked me off and left
love giving head in a car.

Reactions: incog
PDXFun2 said:
I am definitely ready!…. Just have to find someone
Pack some lube just in case....

Reactions: PDXFun2 and Readyu
My first time, (and currently only time), sucking cock was with a guy I had met online not too long after breaking up with my gf, he dominated me on cam and we developed somewhat of a relationship, so much so that he asked to meet up for real. we were planning to meet at a hotel but ended up at my place instead for reasons I can't fully remember honestly, once alone I finally got to experience what a real mans cock looks like and feels like, while also giving it enough pleasure over the night to have him cum in my mouth multiple times and all over my face. I was so hungry and needy to worship his cock that I woke him in the morning with a blowjob.

PantiedBeta said:
My first time, (and currently only time), sucking cock was with a guy I had met online not too long after breaking up with my gf, he dominated me on cam and we developed somewhat of a relationship, so much so that he asked to meet up for real. we were planning to meet at a hotel but ended up at my place instead for reasons I can't fully remember honestly, once alone I finally got to experience what a real mans cock looks like and feels like, while also giving it enough pleasure over the night to have him cum in my mouth multiple times and all over my face. I was so hungry and needy to worship his cock that I woke him in the morning with a blowjob.
And he didn't want a piece of your ass?Why not?

Users who are viewing this thread