Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

first time on here.i want 2 see my gf get fucked

• Thread starterstatosteve
  • Start date

statosteve

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2010
hi everyone,what do you think of my gf?she is 19.ive been with her for 8months .i cant keep up with her in bed she is sex crazed.so i told her she could fuck other guys,i dont think she beleived me that i was alright with it,she fort i was just joking with her.but i said its ok with me aslong as i can listning on the fone when u get fucked.and get sum pics.recently she went clubbing with her mates and she hooked up with a guy she ended back at his house,she called me with out him noing and just left the fone on while i listned in on her sucking and fucking this guy,it made me so horny listning in on them going 4 it.but she didnt end up getting me any pics.i really hope she gets alot more cock soon. getimg.jpg

shes a slice of heaven, id love to fill her tubes with cum.

Bring on the pics

If she enjoys that, she won't have any trouble finding candidate studs! :cool:

If this is all true and you aren't just another fake guy with fake gf, big congratulation to you! She seems kinky and playful, I'm sure she won't have any trouble finding some big cocks to please her...

Wish you two have much fun with new experiences!

MyAznSlut said:
If this is all true and you aren't just another fake guy with fake gf, big congratulation to you! She seems kinky and playful, I'm sure she won't have any trouble finding some big cocks to please her...

Wish you two have much fun with new experiences!

Not to throw stones, your posting looks fake also. The disclaimer on the photos says it all.

DomBullxxx said:
Not to throw stones, your posting looks fake also. The disclaimer on the photos says it all.
Well yeah, you have all rights to think so since I myself suspect that 80% posted stuff here are fake... But I will just shortly tell you that you are wrong about me...

Of course, you don't have to believe in anything I say/show/post, and I don't need to prove anything to anybody... If the right guy comes up (worth our time) and asks for the proof, I will immediately prove our genuinity :)...

But there is one thing, I really don't get it why you base on the disclaimer on the photos? :confused: The watermarks are there to prevent the pics from being stolen/reposted/manipulated by others without our approval, as simple as that...

nocluescooby said:
Gotta say that MyAznSlut appears real to me FWIW . . .
Thank you nocluescooby, I appreciate your statement...

But I don't really need anybody to take my side. If you find me real, then you have a good sense and feel welcomed to accompany me and my lady through our whole new experiences. If you don't believe me, then probably you have your reasonable/unreasonable doubts. If you are a nice person who is truly interested in us/our stories/our experiences, I will do my best to resolve your doubts. Otherwise, just don't read my posts, don't follow my threads, don't look at my pics...

My contributions to this forum will be valuable only to ppl who take us seriously :)...

Please continue to post pics, but the accompanying story should really be in English, not IM speak. "Phone," "you," "thought," these are all words. Also note that periods go at the end of a sentence, not at the beginning of the next sentence. Honestly, I hate being the guy who has to say "learn to write properly," but it took me 3 minutes to figure out what your 4 line paragraph was trying to say.

She's definitely a hot little number, let's see more of her.

If you put as much effort into your sex life as you do your use of the English language i'm not surprised you can't keep her satisfied in bed.

i'll fuck your girl for u!

statosteve said:
hi everyone,what do you think of my gf?she is 19.ive been with her for 8months .i cant keep up with her in bed she is sex crazed.so i told her she could fuck other guys,i dont think she beleived me that i was alright with it,she fort i was just joking with her.but i said its ok with me aslong as i can listning on the fone when u get fucked.and get sum pics.recently she went clubbing with her mates and she hooked up with a guy she ended back at his house,she called me with out him noing and just left the fone on while i listned in on her sucking and fucking this guy,it made me so horny listning in on them going 4 it.but she didnt end up getting me any pics.i really hope she gets alot more cock soon.getimg.jpg
do have yahoo messenger ?we can sit a time for me to come pound her

MyAznSlut said:
If you find me real, then you have a good sense and feel welcomed to accompany me and my lady through our whole new experiences........

Otherwise, just don't read my posts, don't follow my threads, don't look at my pics...

Good advice - gets my "thumbs up" ;)

Users who are viewing this thread