• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

First time happening right now

• Thread startervalo101
  • Start date

valo101

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2007
my gf has been talking to a co worker about meeting all last night and she left to his place a little while ago and her last txt was when she got there now im just anxious for any updates.

Can't wait to hear more!

Well be sure to let us know how she likes it

so here's an update after 5 or so hours there she came back all she could talk about is how much she came and how he was stretching her pussy she had a giant hand print on her ass, and he made sure to tell her that from now on its his ass he even came inside her after all that even though she had taken some condoms there. hes making her stay for an all nighter next time.

thats awesome... its pretty hot how he is taking ownership of her, cumming inside her and slapping his hand print into her ass... how old are you all? when will she be with him again?

shes 24 im 23 and shes planning on seeing him tomorrow night.

Sounds great man. Caution girl friends become ex's very easy be sure to keep communication open, and find a way to take ownership back when she comes back to you.
I.e. you have to provide her with something he can't
Congrats on being cuckold. Good luck
Hank

Her's

valo 101, my wife was very good at telling any of her lovers that tried to get too possesive that it was her ass and pussy and that she would decide who got to do what. Some guys were just too stupid to enjoy some free , very enthuastic married pussy and in short order she would drop them like a hot rock and be on the lookout for a man that would appreciate what she had to offer. I also hope that your relationship with your GF is strong enough for her to adopt some of my wife's attitude. GTR

Sounds very hot good luck keep updated

sorry for not updating not much has been going up until today she went back out to see him this time i snagged a pic before she left

Attachments

• IMG955141.jpg
    IMG955141.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 585
sooooo....how did it go?

sorry for not updating but she promised to write about it herself ( she keeps a journal still) and post it here she just sent it over and im about to post it in the story section :)

Users who are viewing this thread