Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

First Post of Wife Cont.

• Thread starterWM_wantswife_shared
  • Start date
W

WM_wantswife_shared

Thanks for all the great comments. But where are all the bulls comments. Here are a few other pics.

Want to have her shared.

I have been wanting to have her shared with a big bull for a long time now, I have talked to her a little about it but she is very hesitant.

Just wait they will be coming

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they will come, pretty soon you have trouble to keep them away. You have a well proportioned wife. Does she know that you would like to get her pleasured by another and does she like the idea? To find the right guy to introduce her to hotwifing is very difficult.

We have talked about it..

but she is very hesitant to go through with it, but stull hasnt said no yet.

WM_wantswife_shared said:
but she is very hesitant to go through with it, but stull hasnt said no yet.

Wants ;; Good luck with her as a hot wife is the best thing in the world. She can have anyone she wishes. As she is sooooooooooooo fine. okdeacon

WM_wantswife_shared said:
We are in Texas.

hey will i am very interested, i am down in san antonio, bull well endowed,new to this site dont know how to post a picture on here but i can send some

Very nice wish you luck in finding your bull. I'm too far away

Users who are viewing this thread