Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

First Post - 54 Year Old Wife

• Thread starternbs222
  • Start date
N

nbs222

This is a picture I took from a web cam that I had on secretly in my study. She is a 54 year old teacher and, although she does not realise it, she needs to have a black cock in her.

I would love her to somehow have a change in her life and be the ***** of a black master.

Sorry she is not younger/thinner.

Good luck in your search

I wish you well in your search as your wife has abody that needs to be used over and over again :)

No need for thin or young

I love a cushion for the pushing and like good wine a little age goes a long way. Location please?

Re: No need for thin or young

carlover said:
I love a cushion for the pushing and like good wine a little age goes a long way. Location please?

Australia.

Have yahoo messenger and some more pics.

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
What tha hell! Nothing a few six packs could not do to get me there!

Thanks....

Would love to share more one on one.

fantastic pics, yes i have found older ladies in their 50s and 60s r far more superior in bed than young ladies, i would love to fuck your wife.

charlieparker

oh yeah !!!! I'D LOVE TO STICK MY 8 1/2 IN NIGGER COCK IN THAT BBW - SHE IS BUILT FOR A GOOD NIGGER FUCKING - I BET SHE SUCKS GOOD DICKS - I KNOW SHE'S GOT A BIG AND LOOSE CUNT - JUST THE WAY I LOVE THEM. HAS SHE EVER TAKEN A BIG COCK UP HER ASS? WOULD YOU ENJOY BEATING YOUR MEAT WATCHING A BIG BLACK COCK NIGGER FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER?

Charlie Parker said:
oh yeah !!!! I'D LOVE TO STICK MY 8 1/2 IN NIGGER COCK IN THAT BBW - SHE IS BUILT FOR A GOOD NIGGER FUCKING - I BET SHE SUCKS GOOD DICKS - I KNOW SHE'S GOT A BIG AND LOOSE CUNT - JUST THE WAY I LOVE THEM. HAS SHE EVER TAKEN A BIG COCK UP HER ASS? WOULD YOU ENJOY BEATING YOUR MEAT WATCHING A BIG BLACK COCK NIGGER FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER? WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE A GROUP OF BIG BLACK COCK NIGGER TAKE TURNS FUCKING IN THE MOUTH, CUNT AND ASSHOLE - SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE COULD NOT ONLY TAKE IT BUT LOVE IT

love to see and hear about the first time she wraps those hands around a big black cock and pulls it to her drooling mouth

Users who are viewing this thread