Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Female Female Bi Play

WVhotwifecoupl

Hotwife and Slut
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2023
WV
Post pics here of wives/girlfriends playing with other women...

IMG_1352 (3).JPG
image1 (2).JPG
IMG_1317 (3).JPG
IMG_1343 (2).JPG
IMG_1397 (2).JPG
IMG_1408 (3).JPG

• Love
Reactions: WifeLooker, frenchfuncouple, Nazareth and 2 others
This thread has my wife excited lol, sadly we don't have any pics our playmate is shy we'll have to work on that.

Both my ex wives had g to g fun when younger, late teens, as a result once we started our sharing lifestyle it was not a great leap for them to have fun with fems.

My first wife , J, told me a story that still excites today thinking about it.

She was about 17 and went to a lingerie shop for the first time. The sales ‘lady’ convinced her to have a bra fitted rather than just one off the shelf. After J got a bra on the sales lady began to adjust it, purposefully cupping her tits. J’s nips became hard and the sales lady caressed them. J’s breathing became heavy the lady then dropped the straps from her shoulders and ******* her tits. Continuing to caress her tits she licked her nipples. J was fingered to orgasm before she left the shop

• Love
Reactions: MWMforfun, vacpl, 4sure and 1 other person
WVhotwifecoupl said:
Post pics here of wives/girlfriends playing with other women...

IMG_1352 (3).JPG
image1 (2).JPG
IMG_1317 (3).JPG
IMG_1343 (2).JPG
IMG_1397 (2).JPG
IMG_1408 (3).JPG
I sadly havent been with a woman in years, always at swingers club, but i wish i d join (the strap on action is 🔥)

Vanessa

Reactions: Loveitall

Users who are viewing this thread