Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Favorite position watching your wife with her bull

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date
these would be my favorite positions IF i could persuade my NJ church wife to take o a bull

cg6 (1).gif
cg6 (2).gif
cg6 (3).gif
cg6 (4).gif
cg6 (13).gif

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ and Maxio
My fave’s spot

IMG_1341.jpeg
IMG_1356.jpeg
IMG_1346.jpeg
IMG_1353.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1352.mov
    16.6 MB
  • IMG_1343.mov
    46.9 MB
  • Love
Reactions: DaveJ and creempieluvr
While my wife fucks her black boyfriends, my favorite position (I don't get to do this every time) is to get my face right up between their legs so I can flick my tongue out and taste her pussy juice on his cock, and taste his cum and smell the intimate smells. It also puts me in position to take his cock in my mouth and finish sucking him dry and licking the cum from my wife's pussy. I am extremely addicted to cum. There is always not enough.

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr
This is merely a fantasy, but I'd want my wife to straddle my face with her pussy while her bull fucked her from behind.

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr
I love watching my wife be fucked in doggystyle position the most i think because i am not able to do doggystlye with my short penis and my wifes thick ass so it turns me on

Users who are viewing this thread